New Game Called Find Jeff Heath

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Yes I watch the games LOL he's around the ball he's there every single play. It's just sometimes he misses the play. But make no mistake about it he's around it that's what baffles me why he can't complete the action. That's what I'm saying
Sometimes he had the most missed tackles in the fl last season. Bruh just say it with me "heath sucks, heath sucks, heath sucks".

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Funny how being asked to tackle Saquon in the open field will give you a worse grade than other players.

Bet PFF based a lot of this on the long Saquon run...which only happened because two other players (Crawford and LVE) blew their gap assignments.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Sometimes he had the most missed tackles in the fl last season. Bruh just say it with me "heath sucks, heath sucks, heath sucks".
No I'll say he shouldn't be the starter I don't think he sucks. I think he has his place and he should be in it. I don't think anybody sucks in this league personally I don't use that word

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Funny how being asked to tackle Saquon in the open field will give you a worse grade than other players.

Bet PFF based a lot of this on the long Saquon run...which only happened because two other players (Crawford and LVE) blew their gap assignments.
If you watch the game he got washed on every run. Not just one play

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I will. I dont get bringing in one of the worst players that played on sunday to do a radio interview. This is why are fans are stupid they listen to dumber media ppl. If you didnt know football like that you would assume heath is good being invited to a radio show. But then i wouldnt be able to make so many ppl salty with this thread
LOL!!

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
With all the money we are handing out.............why didn't we sign Earl Thomas? He's looking like a cheap steal.

RodeoJake

Reaction score
Can we play a different game called, let's just enjoy an easy win over a division foe?

pacboyX

Reaction score
People talk about Heath way too much.

He doesn't positively or negatively impact a game enough to warrant all this conversation. We might as well talk about the fullback while we're at it.

Except a SS can play a big part of any defense. Having one that doesn’t make an impact is a waste of a spot on the field. We don’t want people out there not doin anything substantial.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Except a SS can play a big part of any defense. Having one that doesn’t make an impact is a waste of a spot on the field. We don’t want people out there not doin anything substantial.

Safeties have never been worse in this league then they currently are. Good luck finding one.

If i'm Dallas I might call Miami and ask them what it will take to get Minkah Fitzpatrick... I think he's been a disappointment so far there and he's got a ton of talent.

Last edited:

Sydla

Reaction score

You can deny it all you want, but he was not very good in the run game.

I've said it multiple times, but the defense some people mount for such an average player is amazing to me.

He's not a quality starting S in this league. You ask around the league where the weak point is on the Cowboys defense, I guarantee the first place they will start is likely S and Heath in particular.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Safeties have never been worse in this league then they currently are. Good luck finding one.

If i'm Dallas I can Miami and ask them what it will take to get Minkah Fitzpatrick... I think he's been a disappointment so far there and he's got a ton of talent.
I like Woods I thought he did a good job at free safety. I'm liking Lewis also. I would love to get a linebacker strong safety hybrid

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I like Woods I thought he did a good job at free safety. I'm liking Lewis also. I would love to get a linebacker strong safety hybrid

Those guys are a dime a dozen. Nobody wants the linebacker SS type. They are like fullbacks now days.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Those guys are a dime a dozen. Nobody wants the linebacker SS type. They are like fullbacks now days.
Tell that to New England. What's wrong with having a guy who can be multitasking

erod

Reaction score
The bad game Sunday was played by Jaylon Smith. He was lost.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
You can deny it all you want, but he was not very good in the run game.

I've said it multiple times, but the defense some people mount for such an average player is amazing to me.

He's not a quality starting S in this league. You ask around the league where the weak point is on the Cowboys defense, I guarantee the first place they will start is likely S and Heath in particular.
Say what you want but Heath didn't get washed every run, that's ridiculous.