New member - FrankM

kskboys

Reaction score
Fear not, just catching up on Saturday's Rugby (I bet Your minds are now translating that as "watching big sweaty Men in tight shorts bash into Each-other")
Bash into? Nah, I like it more gentle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Londonboy

Reaction score
What time is High Tea traditionally served? The name would lead one to believe it would be at noon, but that makes too much sense. Besides, Spotted Dick is nooner fare.
Depends, the order went Breakfast, Elevenses or Mid-Morning tea (tea and scones), Lunch, Afternoon or High Tea (Tea and Cakes and Sandwiches), Dinner, Late Supper.

kskboys

Reaction score
Depends, the order went Breakfast, Elevenses or Mid-Morning tea (tea and scones), Lunch, Afternoon or High Tea (Tea and Cakes and Sandwiches), Dinner, Late Supper.
For rednecks:

Coffee, smooth whiskey, jerky, nap, roasted possum, rough whiskey, a wanton woman, 6 beers and a cigar, shots of moonshine w/ a fried deer gizzard chaser, passed out.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
For a people not known for great food, you sure stop down a lot to eat it. I am a much simpler man, brunch and cocktails....dinner if I remember to eat.

Xelda

Reaction score
For a people not known for great food, you sure stop down a lot to eat it. I am a much simpler man, brunch and cocktails....dinner if I remember to eat.
Well, excuse us double O seven. I would do a shaken, not stirred joke but it would bring out ksk's dark side.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Well, we did get a reply from Ernest T. Bass.
Hey CC, do you have Sirius/XM Radio? There's a station called "70's on 7", and this weekend I found out they replay the old Casey Kasem Top 40 Countdown shows.......Talk about taking you back!! I'm gonna listen to it every weekend!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well, excuse us double O seven. I would do a shaken, not stirred joke but it would bring out ksk's dark side.
Hey CC, do you have Sirius/XM Radio? There's a station called "70's on 7", and this weekend I found out they replay the old Casey Kasem Top 40 Countdown shows.......Talk about taking you back!! I'm gonna listen to it every weekend!
I had it for several years and they dumped the station I listened to the most so I dumped them and use Apple Music.

Have you ever heard his meltdown that the mic was left on when he's going off about doing dead dog tributes? It's as funny as Berman's meltdown on camera with too many new people and the guy that keeps walking across the set.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I had it for several years and they dumped the station I listened to the most so I dumped them and use Apple Music.

Have you ever heard his meltdown that the mic was left on when he's going off about doing dead dog tributes? It's as funny as Berman's meltdown on camera with too many new people and the guy that keeps walking across the set.
Lol, no I've never heard about that. I'll have to look it up.