Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
BoyzFan said:
What rumor? I'm too smart for Chad
Im not sure I should tell you, it's pretty degrading, chad's a pretty mean guy when he wants to be. I would tell your mom about this if I were you.

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
trickblue said:
Erik... meet Chachi...

chachi3er.jpg
Noooooooooooo!!!!

BoyzFan

Reaction score
cajuncowboy said:
Welcome to the board. I'm sure your mom has warned you about the zoo that is the political zone. I would stay away. Great to have you here. Your mom is a very classy gal.

Mom said I can't go in there until I finish my government class and she has to be there so she can explain stuff. Thank you for saying that about my mom. She is a ok as moms go :)

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Welcome young man!! It is indeed our pleasure to have you with us!!!

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
BoyzFan said:
Mom said I can't go in there until I finish my government class and she has to be there so she can explain stuff. Thank you for saying that about my mom. She is a ok as moms go :)

Very smart.

BoyzFan

Reaction score
Tio said:
Im not sure I should tell you, it's pretty degrading, chad's a pretty mean guy when he wants to be. I would tell your mom about this if I were you.

I know Chad and he is a nice guy. Not as smart as me, but he is nice. I'm just kidding Chad :)

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
Your Mom has done a fine job raising you if you are a Cowboys fan.

I have two sons that are Cowboys fans and I tell you it is a proud moment for your Mom.

A proud moment I tell you. ;)

Welcome aboard.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
BoyzFan said:
I know Chad and he is a nice guy. Not as smart as me, but he is nice. I'm just kidding Chad :)

I like you already...

Welcome aboard!!!

Your mom is a favorite here.

If anyone gives you any grief, you PM me and the "modfather" will make sure they are swimming with the fishes...

:)

Hoov

Reaction score
dallasfaniac said:
Welcome to the board. Just watch out for posters with only 4 letters in their username and you will be set. :D

was that a reference to me ? ;)

Welcome to the board boyzfan, lots of fun here, and lots of good info. you'll get the latest updates and reports as well as oppionions from guys (and girls) that really know alot about cowboys and football. enjoy :D

BoyzFan

Reaction score
Juke99 said:
I like you already...

Welcome aboard!!!

Your mom is a favorite here.

If anyone gives you any grief, you PM me and the "modfather" will make sure they are swimming with the fishes...

modfather that is funny. Mom told me about you. She says you are funny. She says that you or Chad will make me a picture like hers if I like it here. She told me a lot about the people that hang out here. She said she will disconnect me if I tell jokes about her with Chad, Juke99, Uncle Hos and someone she calls BP. She is kidding I think but she can't stop me if I'm at the library. :)

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
BoyzFan said:
modfather that is funny. Mom told me about you. She says you are funny. She says that you or Chad will make me a picture like hers if I like it here. She told me a lot about the people that hang out here. She said she will disconnect me if I tell jokes about her with Chad, Juke99, Uncle Hos and someone she calls BP. She is kidding I think but she can't stop me if I'm at the library. :)

*best Joe Pesci voice* I'm funny? Funny how? The way I talk? Like a clown?

If you want a good picture for your signature, you probably don't want Chad to make it. :)

Hey....good game plan to announce to over 3000 people that you are planning on going on line behind your mom's back at the library.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
BoyzFan said:
Hi. I just joined and my mom told me to post a hello message. She said this was a good place to learn more about football and the Cowboys. She is a really really big fan of the Cowboys. She told me to say hi to Chad and Uncle Hos. I'm just learning the insides of football so I will try to not sound stupid, ok?

Welcome to the board....hope you a good time here and learn all things Cowboys....and for mothers day see if you can scrape up enough money to buy your mom that new Jane Fonda book...she told me she has been dying to read it.

:D

Once again Welcome to the board! :cool:

JakeCamp12

Reaction score
Welcome aboard Erik, Rock and Roll all Night and watch the Boyz every Sunday!!!

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Uncle Hos and Mom...?

Are we getting a little inbred in here ?...

J/K

BoyzFan

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Welcome to the board....hope you a good time here and learn all things Cowboys....and for mothers day see if you can scrape up enough money to buy your mom that new Jane Fonda book...she told me she has been dying to read it.

:D

Once again Welcome to the board! :cool:

I guess you are BP.
Are you crazy? My mom would shave my head bald if I got her anything with Jane Fonda on it. I think she hates her.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
BoyzFan said:
I guess you are BP.
Are you crazy? My mom would shave my head bald if I got her anything with Jane Fonda on it. I think she hates her.

Yes it is I....and you are probably right about the book :D

bsheeern

Reaction score
BoyzFan said:
Hi. I just joined and my mom told me to post a hello message. She said this was a good place to learn more about football and the Cowboys. She is a really really big fan of the Cowboys. She told me to say hi to Chad and Uncle Hos. I'm just learning the insides of football so I will try to not sound stupid, ok?
Don't worry if you do sound stupid there are about 700 Geniuses here to get you straight. LOL