Game Day New Orleans Saints at Dallas Cowboys | 2nd Half Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Turpin just can’t hold on to a pass. I would cut him. And also why did you not use Luepke at all today. A larger person that will bang on a defense. Not 1 play. Ugly game. Got punched in the mouth. And didn’t punch back and when you do the refs just stand around. Not totally blaming them but they carried saints in the first quarter. Our Defense has no pride. Stand up man..

khiladi

Reaction score
Jerry gave Dak a contract off a broken leg and 7 TOs in 4 games and gave him another contract with a year left and sucking it up against good teams and a massive playoff disaster and that too, after dumbing down the offense for him..

Got to be the dumbest GM in history.,, in both cases, there was zero pressure..

J_Allen

Reaction score
Turpin just can’t hold on to a pass. I would cut him. And also why did you not use Luepke at all today. A larger person that will bang on a defense. Not 1 play. Ugly game. Got punched in the mouth. And didn’t punch back and when you do the refs just stand around. Not totally blaming them but they carried saints in the first quarter. Our Defense has no pride. Stand up man..
We could have used our fullback the way the Saints used Tayson Hill but no. That makes too much sense.

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
I say tank for the next three or fous seasons and get Arch Manning...I can put up with four more years of tanking to get him....why not...we've waited almost 30 years trying just to get to the Championship of the NFC...but jerry will probably mess this up too...
I agree but you had to not sign Dak.

Status
Not open for further replies.