Game Day New Orleans Saints at Dallas Cowboys | 2nd Half Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

J_Allen

Reaction score
You can tell Strahan does not like Gronkowski and is picking on him. I think that's his replacement. Strahan needs to be fired. Obnoxious, arrogant, speaks out of turn. Get out of here. And to see him pick on another person who's trying to do his job is just disgusting. It's not Gronkowski's fault that you're on thin ice.

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Baltimore is going to be… interesting… if this same defense shows up.

We could legitimately give up 300-400 yards rushing.

I mean honestly I hope Jerry is finally embarrassed enough by this garbage to actually find some real defensive tackles, RBs, TEs, and WRs. It’s so obvious that this roster is threadbare in so many spots.

Yobwocs

Reaction score
Not gonna overreact yet. Saints might just be a diamond in the rough, week 2...but damn that's some hot garbage defense. I was gonna say don't anoint Zimmer too early. I wasn't on the Zimmer > Quinn train last week.

toto1939

Reaction score
There's really only one thing left for the Cowboys to do to change things - get rid of Rowdy!

The Cowboys have not been back to the Super Bowl since Rowdy became official mascot. Coincidence? I think not! Failure to take this action will simply result in another 1 and out in the playoffs (even if we make it that far)

crazytown41

Reaction score
This schedule is about to be brutal too outside the Giants and Commanders. Cant wait! :flagwave::lmao2::clap:

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
This defense isn’t getting much better this season. Dak’s pay constitutes that he keeps us competitive. But he won’t.

Rajveer

Reaction score
while funny, I'm just numb

I feel nothing

and I've got better things to do at this point of the day
I think a lot of fans are at this point with the team now.10 years back my blood pressure would have been up by this point. Now I just smile and watch a team that has not done anything of value in the last three decades. I am cleaning my room as I watch a team run by Beavis and Butthead on the field.

shabazz

Reaction score
Can we now talk about how bad Deshaun Watson is? Or is that still taboo because it isn’t giving this D enough credit
The entire sports world acknowledged that Watson is awful......but that won't fit the narrative of some of the apologists here.

Unfortunately the truth usually comes to the surface. The Packers did that last season.....and the Bucs too. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.