Game Day New Orleans Saints at Dallas Cowboys | 2nd Half Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomsanders921

Reaction score
Forget winning I only wish they show some heart in the second half.
We saw the heart this defense has in the playoffs last year. If they are struggling they simply quit. I believe they didn't force a punt against the Seahawks last year too.

They sure like to talk when they are beating up on inferior opponents though.

Adreme

Reaction score
This defense isn’t getting much better this season. Dak’s pay constitutes that he keeps us competitive. But he won’t.
If you are giving up a TD on every single drive, there is not a QB in the history of the NFL who can keep you competitive in that situation.

Nav22

Reaction score
Awwwwwww, poor Jerry is mad. Dipstick should have stood his ground on Dak. He deserves this.
What kind of bozo thinks Dak played poorly in the 1st half?

On pace for 32 points and the INT wasn't his fault at all.

That contract really wrecked you people.
:laugh:

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The defense continues to be garbage once we get down by a TD on the opponents opening drive. Every team that scored on their opening possession last season dominated us. We’re never going to win crap with this defense. We’re picking up just where we left off against Green Bay in the playoffs. That game pretty much put an end to our home field advantage. The Saints are destroying us worse than they did the Panthers last week. The 35 points we gave up in the first half ties of franchise record. A complete embarrassment! :facepalm: The only prayer we have in the second half is if the defense steps up and we force some turnovers.

pete026

Reaction score
Half way to 70........

Maybe Jerry needs to pay #4 another 15 mil a season so he will REALLY REALLY start playing better and taking the game seriously
There are times you can rag on Dak but your timing sucks, right now. Just go to bed so you can get to work tomorrow. I'm giving you credit that you're being overly emotional or you're drunk.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Hey, SF is down to the Vikes.
I just think the Saints are going to be a surprise good team this season, and the Cowboys FAFO before everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.