Game Day New Orleans Saints at Dallas Cowboys | 2nd Half Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
Are we suprised at the defense given the Jones Family's version of ALL IN? Defense is bad. Run game is bad, WR's behind Ceedee bad.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Games like this is why I wanted Lance #2, get some snaps in and use his legs to see what happens. Rush won’t bring the team back….so get Lance some reps for the 4th(if he wasn’t the EQ).

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
How many times does JJ have to watch this to make a coaching change. Last two homes games absolutely embarrassed. But JJ thought It was fine to bring back MM after Green Bay debacle.

Guarateneed this doesn't happen under a guy like Bellicheck.
Lmao what are you talking about? We literally did this to a BB coached team :laugh:

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Forget winning I only wish they show some heart in the second half.
53388c23ef40fba79376a526f5cfff52.gif

Mannix

Reaction score
Whats embarrassing is that if Cowboys fans were to start booing, there isn't even enough of them to be heard.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Assume the boys get the ball first, if that is not a TD, game over FG’s don’t win games like this.

stiletto

Reaction score
Normally scoring 16 isn't the worst. On pace for 30+. Too bad the Saints will have 70. Insane.

morat1959

Reaction score
I’m am throughly enjoying this game. The win the first week was a downer. Go Jerry! Go Dak! Go defense! Think I’ll order a few jerseys this week. May go ahead and get season tickets for the next 10 years.

khiladi

Reaction score
This is why you don't tie up all your money on a QB that doesn’t take you any further than the Mayfields of the NFL.
Should have committed to a rebuild. Some of us said that but y'all Stans wanted this. Savor it.
Imagine expecting the defense to improve when they have to practice against Dak and the dumbed-down offense everyday..

Status
Not open for further replies.