News Anchor Responds to Viewer Email Calling Her Fat

jnday

Reaction score
JBond;4770001 said:
I have reached my quota of Canadian humor for the day.

I didn't know they had a sense of humor. They always gave me the impression of being boring. Not that theres anything wrong with being boring.

a_minimalist

Reaction score
jnday;4770214 said:
It is not that tough to lose weight. Never said it was. I just said that it was none our our business to say she should. Nobody has the right to judge what other people eat, drinks or smokes if it is legal. I could get on a rant about people getting too much sun if that example works better. I never realized that people had such a problem with chubbys. By the way, I am not a chubby myself but I know many. It never lowered my opinion of them in any way.

I agree, it isn't anyones business. I honestly don't think what either of them did was defendable. He was wrong and then she was wrong.

I'll be honest though, I have no sympathy for people who are overweight. I don't wish them any pain or misery though. I hope they live perfectly happy lives. But, when they start playing the victim, I will have none of that. It makes me sick. They did it to themselves and they are the only ones who can change it. They CHOOSE not too though. They are too lazy.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
jnday;4770219 said:
I didn't know they had a sense of humor. They always gave me the impression of being boring. Not that theres anything wrong with being boring.

Rich Little Norm MacDonald and Jim Carey say hello.