NFC Championship Game - 49ers vs Rams

mattjames2010

Reaction score
It didn’t make Foles the guy, and SF has arguably more invested in Lance than Philly did in Wentz coming off his 4th major injury.

And while SF is 35-15 with Jimmy, he doesn’t play like a guy who’s 35-15. Their D does though, and that stays with Lance. Garoppolo is gone this year or next regardless of what happens here

That's a gamble and 49ers defense wasn't exactly consistent this year. Jimmy G had some really good games in that stretch and Lance could easily be a major downgrade.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
It didn’t make Foles the guy, and SF has arguably more invested in Lance than Philly did in Wentz coming off his 4th major injury.

And while SF is 35-15 with Jimmy, he doesn’t play like a guy who’s 35-15. Their D does though, and that stays with Lance. Garoppolo is gone this year or next regardless of what happens here

Comparing Foles' 3 game run versus Jimmy's 35-15 is quite a stretch, but it's your stretch. I'm going back to watching the game.

TheHerd

Reaction score
Dink and dunk is a winning formula in today's league. Underneath routes are gold. Eventually you go deeper, but 3rd down is a dink and dunk down.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
I need the Rams to win, I don't wanna have to root for the 49ers in the SB.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Ramsey made sure to get in the face of the other player right as the half ended. Good way to avoid a penalty for taunting.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Comparing Foles' 3 game run versus Jimmy's 35-15 is quite a stretch, but it's your stretch. I'm going back to watching the game.

That's a gamble and 49ers defense wasn't exactly consistent this year. Jimmy G had some really good games in that stretch and Lance could easily be a major downgrade.

Smith and Colin situation is much more similar. Not quite a SB MVP, but Alex’s record with Harbaugh was immaculate. They spent much less on the backup and he had no experience. It wasn’t just about that year but the next 10

TheHerd

Reaction score
I'm sorry, but these QBs aren't as great as everyone on here is telling me.

Reactions: CWR

jwitten82

Reaction score
Ramsey made sure to get in the face of the other player right as the half ended. Good way to avoid a penalty for taunting.
I'm sure they can still call a penalty and enforce it in the second half. Could've swore I've seen that happen a long time ago