NFC Championship Game - 49ers vs Rams

Hadenough

Reaction score
I’m wondering if the 49ers are regretting trading up to get Trey Lance. Jimmy G has been pretty good this season and if he leads them to another Super Bowl they’re going to be left with a dilemma as to what to do at QB. They might be wishing they had the draft capital back they gave up to get Trey Lance.
I think Jimmy is gone. They would rather keep this core of players than have to give Jimmy 40 mil a year.

Big D

Reaction score
What Jimmy did absolutely nothing last week. Heck he was almost the reason they lost. A few dropped picks. That defensive and Offensive of line is physical for the 49ers its how they are winning games. 49ers OC knows how to adjust and call a game also. I would love to have Kyle Shanny over MM and Kellen Moore combined.
The formula is 200+ years old and still works.

cowboyec

Reaction score
i miss the old conference championship trophy.
this current one looks like scrap metal impression art.

GoldenR

Reaction score
No surprise here. SF just matches up really well with LA. I hope everyone is noting how Jimmy G CAN throw the ball effectively when called upon.;.......... and he's doing it on the road in the biggest game
Simple slants, 90% completion,9%, incompletions, and 1% PI! Coach calls em and he simply throws them. I will take those odds!!

tyke1doe

Reaction score
If Niners score here, I think it's over. Rams don't have the patience to run the ball.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
Jimmy G is a lucky QB probably would of been picked 6. If Ramsey catches that.