NFC Championship Game Thread

jsb357

Reaction score
looks like Brady is gonna have a 28-10 3qtr game get away like Matt Ryan's 28-3

MikeB80

Reaction score
Anyone who thinks Tampa playing a super bowl at home is unfair is a moron who doesn’t understand anything about the nfl.

I mean you do understand they do not sell tickets to bucs fans and that is an nfl event and not a Tampa home game right?

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
What city is going to be able to prepare for an event like that in just 2 weeks? i was somewhat involved in the planning when the super bowl was played in Jerry World, and another time when it was in Houston. I can guarantee you it takes months to get everything lined out.

There's not a chance in hell the NFL could reasonably dump the super bowl onto a new host with only 2 week to prepare. Just the security aspects alone are a huge undertaking, and you can't just sit down for a meeting 1 day and have every thing covered.

What you are suggesting is absolutely unrealistic and beyond ridiculous.
It's not a normal year. The teams aren't even showing up until the day before the game. It would be easy to move.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I've already answered that, the SB should always be played in a neutral location. No exception for the Cowboys.

I disagree, and I suppose we'll have to agree to disagree here. If a team manages to make it through the jugular to host the Final, then well done to them. They shouldn't be punished by having the SB host location taken from them. Otherwise, what's the point of moving stadiums every year? Just stick it in a stadium that has no NFL team and play it there every year.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I'm seeing only a lousy idea. What if there were no covid?? Cancel all travel arrangements? Hotel reservations? Restaurant reservations? Put down that bologna sandwich and actually give it some thought. Why not do away with home field advantage altogether?
In a COVID world, moving events like this is a possibility.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I disagree, and I suppose we'll have to agree to disagree here. If a team manages to make it through the jugular to host the Final, then well done to them. They shouldn't be punished by having the SB host location taken from them. Otherwise, what's the point of moving stadiums every year? Just stick it in a stadium that has no NFL team and play it there every year.
I believe they allocate the same amount of tickets to each fan base anyway so not sure why he’s getting his panties all tied up in a wad over it.