NFC East is up for Grabs

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
A draft position isn't worth a playoff berth... anything can happen in the playoffs.

Really? Anything can happen with Cassell leading us in the playoffs. That excites you more than getting our future QB? I guess nothing is more fun than seeing Romo get hurt. He isn't gonna make it thru 16 games next season without another injury.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Don't worry, Dallas will screw this up as they did in 2010. We were on our way to a top 3 pick and then they won 5 of the 8 remaining games. Thereby letting Garrett the idiot get the head coach position and we dropped way down in the draft.

Michael88Irvin

Reaction score
I don't want to win the division even if we could. We'd have no chance in the playoffs. I'd rather get a top 5 pick than get beat 50-3 in the playoffs. Now, if we still had Romo, I'd be all for it.

I would rather watch and win a playoff game... yes, we can win a playoff game... we are not some brutal team that gets blown out, we have talent across the board and have been in every game.

Wayne02

Reaction score
A draft position isn't worth a playoff berth... anything can happen in the playoffs.

No it can't, Matt Cassel can't win in the playoffs. This team will be lucky to win one game that's left on the schedule so the playoff talk is meaningless.

IAmLegend

Reaction score
I really don't see why anyone would want us to win out at this point. Even if by some miracle we do win the division, we'd be destroyed in the first round of the playoffs with a backup QB. It's so much smarter to cut our losses and keep losing for a top 5 pick in next summer's Draft. I know it sucks to think that way, but it's just the absolute smart thing to do.

We're not winning the Super Bowl this year, period. There's no sense in ruining our draft position (where we could get a franchise-changing QB or Defensive player) for a couple of moral victories. It makes zero sense.

Last edited:

Michael88Irvin

Reaction score
I don't want it.

Let one of these other teams win it and get knocked out in round 1.

The only thing a playoff birth helps is Jerrys pocket for getting a home playoff game.

If you don't want it, then why be a fan. So you can cheer for a pick on Draft Day???
Lame

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
I would rather watch and win a playoff game... yes, we can win a playoff game... we are not some brutal team that gets blown out, we have talent across the board and have been in every game.

Pretty sure the teams we'd face in the playoffs have more talent across the board.

8FOR!3

Reaction score
Commanders honest to God look like the best team in our division and they're two games ahead of us and we're pretty much in control how we do against them. Since New York lost it's not as doom and gloom as people make it out to be. If we can't win 3 or 4+ games it won't matter. But there's still a chance. As unlikely is, I'll be selfish and cheer for the extra week or so of football.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
When the team in first place is 5-6, but you are in last place, 2 games back, you truly suck!

We are not out of it mathematically, but we suck! And now we will play five additional games without our QB.

It's okay to hold out hope from week to week, but meanwhile, fans need to accept that we are not even an average team. In a season where our divisional champion may finish 8-8 or even with a losing record, we are 2 games behind 1 & 2, one game behind #3.

The one good thing about the NFL is that being the best or the worst one year means almost nothing going into the next year.