NFC East Not Interested

DHCBF66

Reaction score
Those teams watch Dallas the closest. They know the players inside and out. Yet not interested in Dez. Says a lot. The fanboys here have to realize the guy is very limited as a player. Still high points well. That is it. He is mostly just a drama queen these days. No space for that in the salary cap era.
Timing...Cutting him this close to the draft tipped our hand, it's going to cost us picks in the draft!

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
revenge is motivation, if he strikes revenge on us means he had a great game which more than likely means he beats us which then leads to more victories closer to the SB. People always take things out of context.

Randy Moss spent his whole career destroying the Cowboys because we passed on him, Moss didn't win a SB but at least got their and he also got to a NFC championship game to and he had revenge on his mind day 1 once the Cowboys passed on him.
I agree but you know you win as a team ,you lose as a team.A player might get his catches but the win/lose is on the team not the individual.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
"what am I going to do with my 88 bryant jersey" guess you can pull the name off of it.......lmao...

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I'm just messing around.. i buy no player jersey.. only had one shirt and it said Cowboys... I pull for the team not the players..

TX_Yid

Reaction score
They better have a plan. What we have now isn’t as good as having him on the team.

Replacing his production over the last 3 years is not going to be difficult at all. When Dez was Dez, yeah that is tough to replace but he hasn't looked the same player in a long time, this isn't going to hurt as much as some of y'all think.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Replacing his production over the last 3 years is not going to be difficult at all. When Dez was Dez, yeah that is tough to replace but he hasn't looked the same player in a long time, this isn't going to hurt as much as some of y'all think.
I also think if Romo was still the QB that Dez would be better off in the team. They had the hook up. He knew where to throw it to him. Chemistry.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
GB has had to prepare for him quite a bit so they know him and they have the most accurate QB in the league, he could be a real force for them as Rodgers possession WR.

All comes down to contribution vs drama and how much a GM/HC thinks he can put that behind him. One thing for sure, prima donna's are nothing new at that position and they all want the ball. That is the least team oriented position in the game. .

I don't think Dez is doing himself a favor by placing blame for getting released. He would have been better off thanking fans and saying nothing about the situation. The more he says, the less willing other teams are likely to be to give him the money he's likely seeking because they don't know if he's worth the drama at this point in his career.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score

Well, the question is what are the reasons for the lower production? Injuries certainly played a part, but how much has the change in scheme and quarterback affected his numbers? We should find out this season how much of it is Dez and how much of it is Dallas.

If a lot of it is Dallas, then replacing Dez with lesser talent isn't likely to make the team better. It's more likely to result in poorer production from the passing game than we've been getting.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is the real reason. Garrett doesn't like his pathetic decade long process to mediocrity to be challenged . Hes got no balls
Belichick has cut and traded away All-Pro players for complaining.

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
Ripped off the bandaide. Taco better watch it also with his tweets.

Taco still has similac on his breath. His *** doesn't know a damn thing and he barley knew Dez one year in. He has no idea how things were the last few years with everyone there while his *** was still in high school and college.

That tweet really pissed me off. Who the hell does he think he is after putting on a **** show last year?

I usually can careless about a situation like this but this just hit me the wrong way when I seen it was tacos "brand new" clueless self.

:angry:

CapnB

Reaction score
Agree. Panthers or Packers, maybe New England but his after released comments probably won't impress Belicheck...

I saw an article shortly after i made that post and it said the panthers weren't interested. Its starting to look like Dez might have did some damage with him doing a mini T.O. rant about the coaches and players wanting him out.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Taco still has similac on his breath. His *** doesn't know a damn thing and he barley knew Dez one year in. He has no idea how things were the last few years with everyone there while his *** was still in high school and college.

That tweet really pissed me off. Who the hell does he think he is after putting on a **** show last year?

I usually can careless about a situation like this but this just hit me the wrong way when I seen it was tacos "brand new" clueless self.

:angry:
Yeah it didnt go over well with me either. He may find himself gone if he don’t shut it. He hasn’t lived up to the pick yet.

Fontaine

Reaction score
Personally I think he’s going to be a packer. But I have no sources to back this up, just my own suspicions.

CapnB

Reaction score
It never was about the money and that was a smoke screen. He called out Garrett and some other coaches and players with a C for captain. Captains are elected and are the team leaders and he's directing that at Lee and Witten, which seems strange because Witten seems to be the one that had his back and tried to help him. But everybody has a tolerance level and Dez's contribution didn't balance the drama.

Some of these players didn't take note of what happened to Owens, arguably the best WR in the league at the time three of his teams all said "enough".

So, Dez is insinuating that his coaches and some players elected by the other players to lead them are to blame. You are a GM and HC, how does that sit with you? If that's me, he's a 11-12M headache waiting to happen. And those East teams? Who has watched film and prepared for him any more than them?

I know the Dezzies are pissed but don't y'all look forward to not using "passion" as an excuse for his behavior. We all have our reasons for liking or disliking players but how he became any Cowboys fan's favorite after walking off the field with time and using the excuse "I just hate to lose" baffles me.

I am not happy that he's gone because I believe that opens the door for a WR in the 1st and that was the bargaining chip they used for Booger. "Daddy, cut ole goofy Dez and you can pick another in the 1st round in Dallas!!!! He'll be all your own cuz we know how you just luuuuuuuuuv your WR's".

When he said C's for captain... I think it was Dan Bailey. You ever saw Dan's eyes? All beady like. I think Ima get me a C and put on it on all my shirts.

3rd_n_inches

Reaction score
Grateful for what? Being publicly trashed by the organization twice and getting cut when FA is at a stall? You homers can ignore it if you want, but this was a bad look for the Cowboys and they already have a problem getting people to play here.
Being cut throat like that gets a lot of people going. Every corporate job I have had would involve firing a few of the people that maybe put more emotions into their job which was not a bad thing per se but I would feel like it was done in a way the “big ups” would like get off too. I always found that method disrespectful.