NFC East Predictions

timb2

Reaction score
I'm definitely not a homer but Cowboys will finish 1st in the NFC East again.

Here is why.

Philadelphia Eagles are loaded and just like before when they were called the Dream Team they folded up faster than a lawn chair. The major reason Eagles why is they aquired Kenny Pickett this offseason and he has been outplaying Hurts in camp. QB Controversy as soon as Hurts struggles. Will divide the team. A J Brown has bulked up,he will lose speed because of this. Brown wasn't that fast in the first place. Several defenders are not living up to their status( Jordan Davis,Nolan Smith) Too much expected from them and they will fold.

New York Giants- Giants always look good on paper but the games they fold. Daniel Jones brings little confidence to take them far. Take note Jones recovering from an injury could make this team continue to struggle.

Washington Commanders- Dan Schneider was a good hire and stripping Dallas of Biadiaz & Armstrong and drafting Jayden Daniels could make bright future. Got some parts in position,but too many holes still to make it to 1st in the East.

Cowboys low expectations especially at RB. But it will not be Elliott as a game changer. It will be either Dowdle or Davis. Bland & Diggs are the best CB duo in the NFL both are ballhawks. Now if Boys move Parsons all over that means Sam Williams and his 4.4 speed coming off the end more. Overshown is back and he will be another stud causing havoc. Kneeland has a high motor. DT Odighizuwa is going into a final contract year so will be making plays. Mazi Smith is back at 330 lbs to anchor.....DON'T SLEEP ON US!! Cowboys win the East. Hopefully to Superbowl this year.

blueblood70

Reaction score
For the Cowboys, it's all about the playoffs.
Correction,

for the Cowboys this season the challenge is actually making the playoffs everyone keeps saying it was a historically bad offseason, again, I mean they didn't use that word but it's the same type of insinuation that they didn't do enough and that they're going to be worse than last year, and may end up with only eight wins this year.. Literally a whole bunch of these so-called experts have us finishing third in the east again how many times have we heard this? They inaccurately describe our offseason because we don't know how these players are gonna step up that we're already on the team next man up we don't know what the draft picks are gonna do we don't know what the free agents that we did get are gonna perform.. Yeah, the judgment comes anyway...

I mean that's what a lot of people are saying, so now you're telling me it's about what they do in the playoffs??

no this year making the playoffs would be a much larger obstacle... so it would be more impressive if they win 10 or 11 games and make the playoffs that's impressive for the offseason they allegedly have according to you all they don't do enough. hmm

mcmvp

Reaction score

Here is why.

Philadelphia Eagles are loaded and just like before when they were called the Dream Team they folded up faster than a lawn chair. The major reason Eagles why is they aquired Kenny Pickett this offseason and he has been outplaying Hurts in camp. QB Controversy as soon as Hurts struggles. Will divide the team.
LOL! There is no ‘camp’ going on anywhere.

Oh wait, you must be one of those people that reads a tweet and thinks ‘hey, that must be true. I saw it online.’ Good lord you can’t make this crap up

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
For the Cowboys, it's all about the playoffs.
This forum, which largely is picking the Cowboys to miss the playoffs, will pound their chests and bleat about how right they were if the Cowboys go 12-5 abd lose in the divisional round. It’s absurdly comical.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Which they will miss
I don't think they will but if the expectations are they're gonna miss and they make the playoffs and it's not a deep run that will be impressive it'll be impressive enough that they actually win enough games to get into the playoffs I mean the goals different then right I mean the expectations is we're hoping they would have a deep run soon but this year people like you and the so-called experts are saying we're not making it so if we make it, goal completed...

You all will not be allowed to complain if we have another first round exit because we shouldn't have been there in the first place. And that will also go hand in hand with maybe now Jerry can't fire Mike McCarthy or the staff and try to retain all the players who are up for big contracts including Prescott because they overachieved if they make the playoffs they overachieved you have to give them credit..;)

Bam ,mic drop.:thumbup::muttley::popcorn::oldcouple:

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Not sure how anyone can believe the Cowboys will win the division again. Every team got better, except for us. Also, no team has won the east 2x in a row since 2004-2005.
On paper everyone looks improved except us but we won’t know how it’s going to go for anyone until the regular season. Some were picking the Cowboys to be the worst team in the league prior to the 2014 season and they ended up being one of the top teams and won a playoff game. I’m not expecting much this season but I wouldn’t count us out until we hit the field in September.

Flamma

Reaction score
Eagles: They'll probably win the division. On paper they got better both through the draft and FA. I'm just not sure their coach can recover from that disaster last season.

Cowboys: I think they'll take a slight step backwards from last year.

Washington Feathers: I don't see how this team improved from last year. Everything rides on their rookie QB.

Giants: This team regressed. They lost their best offensive weapon to FA, and what did they do to improve the offensive line? They got a good WR. This team will be picking in the top 10 again next year.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Something tells me Eagles win 10 games next year. I think Commanders finally take that next step and at least become decent. I have no idea what to expect from the Cowboys. If past draft picks step to the plate then we have a chance to improve.

blueblood70

Reaction score
This forum, which largely is picking the Cowboys to miss the playoffs, will pound their chests and bleat about how right they were if the Cowboys go 12-5 abd lose in the divisional round. It’s absurdly comical.
It'll be the opposite they'll complain that they lost in the first round even though most of them predicted they wouldn't go to the playoffs so how can you complain about them losing in the playoffs if they never were supposed to make it I mean if your team over achieves why in the world would you be upset then it means they done more than expectations?

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
If the team stays healthy they’ll push Philly for the division title. Neither team will win more than 11 games this season imo.

But Dallas is razor thin at most positions so if there are significant injuries, I can see a 3rd place finish and no playoffs.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score

Here is why.

Philadelphia Eagles are loaded and just like before when they were called the Dream Team they folded up faster than a lawn chair. The major reason Eagles why is they aquired Kenny Pickett this offseason and he has been outplaying Hurts in camp. QB Controversy as soon as Hurts struggles. Will divide the team. A J Brown has bulked up,he will lose speed because of this. Brown wasn't that fast in the first place. Several defenders are not living up to their status( Jordan Davis,Nolan Smith) Too much expected from them and they will fold.

New York Giants- Giants always look good on paper but the games they fold. Daniel Jones brings little confidence to take them far. Take note Jones recovering from an injury could make this team continue to struggle.

Washington Commanders- Dan Schneider was a good hire and stripping Dallas of Biadiaz & Armstrong and drafting Jayden Daniels could make bright future. Got some parts in position,but too many holes still to make it to 1st in the East.

Cowboys low expectations especially at RB. But it will not be Elliott as a game changer. It will be either Dowdle or Davis. Bland & Diggs are the best CB duo in the NFL both are ballhawks. Now if Boys move Parsons all over that means Sam Williams and his 4.4 speed coming off the end more. Overshown is back and he will be another stud causing havoc. Kneeland has a high motor. DT Odighizuwa is going into a final contract year so will be making plays. Mazi Smith is back at 330 lbs to anchor.....DON'T SLEEP ON US!! Cowboys win the East. Hopefully to Superbowl this year.
There's no way he's out playing him in camp/meaningless camp, this isn't the Dallas Cowboys camp! It's clearly the Eagles right now, if the Commanders get themselves together, they may be the 2nd team in our division lead, we'll probably be 3rd

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Something tells me Eagles win 10 games next year. I think Commanders finally take that next step and at least become decent. I have no idea what to expect from the Cowboys. If past draft picks step to the plate then we have a chance to improve.
Can we get to 2024 first and not to "next" year sheesh! :laugh:

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Not sure how anyone can believe the Cowboys will win the division again. Every team got better, except for us. Also, no team has won the east 2x in a row since 2004-2005.
Post of the afternoon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
LOL! There is no ‘camp’ going on anywhere.

Oh wait, you must be one of those people that reads a tweet and thinks ‘hey, that must be true. I saw it online.’ Good lord you can’t make this crap up
Philthy fan huh.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Predictions in May. Does anyone actually pay attention to the NFL?
Go bet 500 bucks on you rpredicition and show us the slip.

Trying to predict the NFL in May is just foolish. Lets say Tolbert ballas out, thats a huge plus for us. Can any of us say Tolbert will do anything other than be a guy?

Our draft picks.... not a clue how those guys are gonna do.

No sense in even trying to predict.

mcmvp

Reaction score
Philthy fan huh.
Have no idea why that matters. Anyone with logic should see it the same way.

His post was no different than me going to the Eagles site starting a thread saying that Trey Lance will cause a quarterback controversy in Dallas this year because he looked decent in unpadded 7 on 7 drills on the 3 passes I saw on a random Tuesday OTA in May. I would never do that because it’s idiotic… Just like this thread.

Last edited: