NFC East Predictions

Flamma

Reaction score
I mean I thought we were talking about the games Dak played well in. If you’re arguing the Cowboys didn’t beat quality opponents I agree to an extent.
All you're doing is going by stats. A QB doesn't have to play well if his team is up by 50 points. The Cowboys didn't beat quality opponents, but their QB folded like a cheap wallet in the process. Why can't the Cowboys put up a fight? At some point you have to look at the QB.

Creeper

Reaction score
The Eagles win. Then it is a horse race between the Giants and Dallas for 2nd place, but I do not see Dallas winning more than 7 games.

Sydla

Reaction score
His worst games came against the Cardinals, 49ers, Bills and Giants lol….its not like there’s some consistent trend. Philly, Rams, Lions and Dolphins were all playoff teams he played well against.
You go over his history, his scuffles in big games isn't just a myth. He also wasn't very good in the GB playoff game.

If the Cowboys are going to win anything he needs to be better against teams like the Bills and 49ers, and now GB, going forward.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
All you're doing is going by stats. A QB doesn't have to play well if his team is up by 50 points. The Cowboys didn't beat quality opponents, but their QB folded like a cheap wallet in the process. Why can't the Cowboys put up a fight? At some point you have to look at the QB.
What do you consider a quality opponent?

Dak plays his part and why we struggle. You seem to be arguing different things than you initially were. I get I’m a Dak Stan or Dakazoid or whatever yall call us lol. But that doesn't mean I don’t think he’s a big part in why we are losing big games lately. It’s possible to be both lol.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You go over his history, his scuffles in big games isn't just a myth. He also wasn't very good in the GB playoff game.

If the Cowboys are going to win anything he needs to be better against teams like the Bills and 49ers, and now GB, going forward.
I don’t know what happened in the GB game. Not just him but the whole team somehow played worse against a team they should’ve beaten.

Im not exactly sure if they see them again the results wouldn’t be different. That was suppose to be an alley oop for them.

As of right now the 49ers are the hurdle. If you can compete with them then everyone else should fall into place.

timb2

Reaction score
Cowboys vs Eagles

LT- Tyler Guyton vs ROLB Josh Sweat

LG- Tyler Smith vs RDEJalen Carter

C- Cooper Beebe vs NT Jordan Davis

RG- Zack Martin vs LDE Milton Williams

RT- Terrence Steele vs LOLB Byrce Huff

WR CeeDee Lamb- CB Darius Slay

WR- Brandin Cooks vs CB Quinyon Mitchell

WR- Jalen Tolbert vs CB Cooper DeJean

WR Kavontae Turpin vs CB Kelee Ringo

TE Jake Ferguson vs S Chauncey Gardner- Johnson

TE Luke Schoonmaker vs ILB Devin White

RB- Rico Dowdle vs ILB Nakobe Dean

QB Dak Prescott vs S Reed Blankenship

Eagles vs Cowboys

LT-Jordan Mailata vs RDE Sam Williams

LG-Landon Dickerson vs RDT Osi Odighizuwa

C Cam Jergens vs MLB Eric Kendricks

RG- Tyler Steen vs LDT Mazi Smith

RT- Lane Johnson- LDE Demarcus Lawrence

WR- AJ Brown vs CB Trevon Diggs

WR- Devonta Smith vs CB Daron Bland

WR- Parris Campbell vs CB Jourdan Lewis

WR- Johnny Wilson vs CB Nashon Wright

TE Dallas Godert vs S Donavan Wilson

TE- CJ Uzomah vs LB DeMarvion Overshown
RB - Saquon Barkley vs LB Micah Parsons

.QB Jalen Hurts- Vs S Malik Hooker

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I'm definitely not a homer but Cowboys will finish 1st in the NFC East again.

Here is why.

Philadelphia Eagles are loaded and just like before when they were called the Dream Team they folded up faster than a lawn chair. The major reason Eagles why is they aquired Kenny Pickett this offseason and he has been outplaying Hurts in camp. QB Controversy as soon as Hurts struggles. Will divide the team. A J Brown has bulked up,he will lose speed because of this. Brown wasn't that fast in the first place. Several defenders are not living up to their status( Jordan Davis,Nolan Smith) Too much expected from them and they will fold.

New York Giants- Giants always look good on paper but the games they fold. Daniel Jones brings little confidence to take them far. Take note Jones recovering from an injury could make this team continue to struggle.

Washington Commanders- Dan Schneider was a good hire and stripping Dallas of Biadiaz & Armstrong and drafting Jayden Daniels could make bright future. Got some parts in position,but too many holes still to make it to 1st in the East.

Cowboys low expectations especially at RB. But it will not be Elliott as a game changer. It will be either Dowdle or Davis. Bland & Diggs are the best CB duo in the NFL both are ballhawks. Now if Boys move Parsons all over that means Sam Williams and his 4.4 speed coming off the end more. Overshown is back and he will be another stud causing havoc. Kneeland has a high motor. DT Odighizuwa is going into a final contract year so will be making plays. Mazi Smith is back at 330 lbs to anchor.....DON'T SLEEP ON US!! Cowboys win the East. Hopefully to Superbowl this year.
Not gonna happen.

rambo2

Reaction score
Because the Cowboys have Dak, Cee Dee, Parsons, Bland and Diggs. They’ll easily make the playoffs again. If they can pull a running game out of no where, they’ll easily beat the Commanders twice because Quinn’s there and will just try to rush the passer.
Ferguson is a very good player too and they have so many young players that have a chance at being good. Some of the 2nd year and rookies will be good. Some of them will be better than expected and some of them won't but the pure numbers give them a good shot.

Sydla

Reaction score
I don’t know what happened in the GB game. Not just him but the whole team somehow played worse against a team they should’ve beaten.

Im not exactly sure if they see them again the results wouldn’t be different. That was suppose to be an alley oop for them.

As of right now the 49ers are the hurdle. If you can compete with them then everyone else should fall into place.
And to get past that hurdle, Dak has to play better.

Sydla

Reaction score
Cowboys vs Eagles

LT- Tyler Guyton vs ROLB Josh Sweat

LG- Tyler Smith vs RDEJalen Carter

C- Cooper Beebe vs NT Jordan Davis

RG- Zack Martin vs LDE Milton Williams

RT- Terrence Steele vs LOLB Byrce Huff

WR CeeDee Lamb- CB Darius Slay

WR- Brandin Cooks vs CB Quinyon Mitchell

WR- Jalen Tolbert vs CB Cooper DeJean

WR Kavontae Turpin vs CB Kelee Ringo