NFC East Predictions

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Not sure how anyone can believe the Cowboys will win the division again. Every team got better, except for us. Also, no team has won the east 2x in a row since 2004-2005.
Because the Cowboys have Dak, Cee Dee, Parsons, Bland and Diggs. They’ll easily make the playoffs again. If they can pull a running game out of no where, they’ll easily beat the Commanders twice because Quinn’s there and will just try to rush the passer.

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
Eagles: They'll probably win the division. On paper they got better both through the draft and FA. I'm just not sure their coach can recover from that disaster last season.

Cowboys: I think they'll take a slight step backwards from last year.

Washington Feathers: I don't see how this team improved from last year. Everything rides on their rookie QB.

Giants: This team regressed. They lost their best offensive weapon to FA, and what did they do to improve the offensive line? They got a good WR. This team will be picking in the top 10 again next year.
This is pretty darn objective.

plasticman

Reaction score
I believe it will be close with both the Eagles and Cowboys going 10-7 and the Cowboys getting the tie breaker.

I also believe that Washington passes the Giants and becomes the 3rd place team at 7-8 while the Giants go 5-12.

Motorola

Reaction score
Washington Commanders- Dan Schneider was a good hire and stripping Dallas of Biadiaz & Armstrong and drafting Jayden Daniels could make bright future. Got some parts in position,but too many holes still to make it to 1st in the East.
Who is Dan Schneider?

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Philadelphia
Washington
Dallas
NY
If it remains MM and Dak.

If changes are made early, we will fare better.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm definitely not a homer but Cowboys will finish 1st in the NFC East again.

Here is why.

Philadelphia Eagles are loaded and just like before when they were called the Dream Team they folded up faster than a lawn chair. The major reason Eagles why is they aquired Kenny Pickett this offseason and he has been outplaying Hurts in camp. QB Controversy as soon as Hurts struggles. Will divide the team. A J Brown has bulked up,he will lose speed because of this. Brown wasn't that fast in the first place. Several defenders are not living up to their status( Jordan Davis,Nolan Smith) Too much expected from them and they will fold.

New York Giants- Giants always look good on paper but the games they fold. Daniel Jones brings little confidence to take them far. Take note Jones recovering from an injury could make this team continue to struggle.

Washington Commanders- Dan Schneider was a good hire and stripping Dallas of Biadiaz & Armstrong and drafting Jayden Daniels could make bright future. Got some parts in position,but too many holes still to make it to 1st in the East.

Cowboys low expectations especially at RB. But it will not be Elliott as a game changer. It will be either Dowdle or Davis. Bland & Diggs are the best CB duo in the NFL both are ballhawks. Now if Boys move Parsons all over that means Sam Williams and his 4.4 speed coming off the end more. Overshown is back and he will be another stud causing havoc. Kneeland has a high motor. DT Odighizuwa is going into a final contract year so will be making plays. Mazi Smith is back at 330 lbs to anchor.....DON'T SLEEP ON US!! Cowboys win the East. Hopefully to Superbowl this year.
Eagles
D.C.
Cowboys
Giants

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Eagles: They'll probably win the division. On paper they got better both through the draft and FA. I'm just not sure their coach can recover from that disaster last season.

Cowboys: I think they'll take a slight step backwards from last year.

Washington Feathers: I don't see how this team improved from last year. Everything rides on their rookie QB.

Giants: This team regressed. They lost their best offensive weapon to FA, and what did they do to improve the offensive line? They got a good WR. This team will be picking in the top 10 again next year.
That rookie QB is going to be the new Stroud...................

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
As with any team, injuries always play a major part and with us, this is especially true. We are asking a lot from rookies and 2nd or 3rd year players. We avoided major injuries last season other than Diggs. I won't as far as OP but I do think we will be better than expected.

visionary

Reaction score
Cowboys will go 11-6 as long as Dak plays the full season

Eagles look like favorites to win but who knows

hornitosmonster

Reaction score
Cowboys win division and Dak rides off into the sunset..I mean to New York and the Cowboys don't win another division for a decade

Flamma

Reaction score
Have to say, I would take it considering the FA we had.
It's wishful thinking. Logic would dictate that putting a slightly inferior product on the field this year, and having a tougher schedule would not result in 11 wins. However, a lot of moving pieces, and a lot can happen. Draft picks, players from last year either coming back or stepping up can make a huge difference.

A similar thing happened between the transition from 2013 to 2014. No one expected that team to even make the playoffs, let alone go 12-4. I think ESPN had them going 6-10. The highest I remember was 8-8.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Predictions in May. Does anyone actually pay attention to the NFL?
Go bet 500 bucks on you rpredicition and show us the slip.

Trying to predict the NFL in May is just foolish. Lets say Tolbert ballas out, thats a huge plus for us. Can any of us say Tolbert will do anything other than be a guy?

Our draft picks.... not a clue how those guys are gonna do.

No sense in even trying to predict.
It’s just a pretext for people to doompost just like they have been doing for months.

shabazz

Reaction score
Something tells me Eagles win 10 games next year. I think Commanders finally take that next step and at least become decent. I have no idea what to expect from the Cowboys. If past draft picks step to the plate then we have a chance to improve.
If Jayden Daniels turns out to be no joke, he's gonna be a problem for the other 3 teams.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I will be bold lol.
Phil 11-6 just good enough to get the div
Wash 10-7 This is decided in the last game of season. and maybe good enough for wc
Dal 9-8
NYG 4-13

all 3/2 one and done

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
If Jayden Daniels turns out to be no joke, he's gonna be a problem for the other 3 teams.
I mean yes and no. Dak and Hurts have proven to be All Pros and both teams can’t get out of their own way. Will Daniel’s be better than them? Possible. But it’s also possible he turns out good and Commanders still suck. I don’t understand the Quinn hire at all.