NFL analyst believes Sean Lee needs fresh start in 2019

TwentyOne

Reaction score
The idiot is you for not agreeing.

Well, i just felt sad about you and wanted to help you. There is no need to make a fool out of yourself just because you have problems with Garrett.

And for me its not because of Garrett. Its just this seems like you are in so dire need of proving Garrett is a bad HC. Seems like your life cant be happy without us all accepting your reality.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well, i just felt sad about you and wanted to help you. There is no need to make a fool out of yourself just because you have problems with Garrett.

And for me its not because of Garrett. Its just this seems like you are in so dire need of proving Garrett is a bad HC. Seems like your life cant be happy without us all accepting your reality.
You obviously can't tell when someone is have a good time and just messing around. You think I really give a crap about Garrett or proving anything to anyone?

Last edited:

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
All these moves made sense from a team or cap necessity. Jerry's is loyal to his players to a fault.
I agree with the moves. Loyalty? Maybe, but it comes second to business.

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
Lee has never played an entire season since being drafted, at 33 years of age "at the beginning of next season" he can't really think that's going to change. The fresh start could very well be realizing reduced snaps at a reduced salary in a familiar place is his best fit.
I don't think he's finished a season since high school.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
You obviously can't tell when someone is have a good time and just messing around. You think I really give a crap about Garrett or proving anything to anyone?

I can only judge you by the things you post here. You dont use emotes to show how you mean it. I dont have a view of your mimic or gestures.

So from your words: yes, i do think you do have problems. And i also think you wouldnt be able to agree if i were right.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's Jerry's nature. That's why it's better Stephen makes the deals. It's strictly business for Stephen.
Stephen is making them now, but he didn't always. Jerry wants to be the good guy but I have no doubt hes ruthless behind the scenes. As he should be. I fired three of my best friends when I became a HC. It was business, didn't make me feel any better, but it had to be done. Worked out well, we won 32 of our next 35 games.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I can only judge you by the things you post here. You dont use emotes to show how you mean it. I dont have a view of your mimic or gestures.

So from your words: yes, i do think you do have problems. And i also think you wouldnt be able to agree if i were right.
Lol! Why would I agree with someone who talked about using drugs and swinging? Or was that not you. Dont take everything so literal. I sure as heck don't.

Mr_437

Reaction score
With Lee's extensive injury history, and the Cowboys medical group handling most of that... it's not easy for me to just think Lee goes to another team.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
With Lee's extensive injury history, and the Cowboys medical group handling most of that... it's not easy for me to just think Lee goes to another team.
I dont think he gets a big contract if he does. Eberflus might want him, or maybe he goes home to Pennsylvania.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
You didnt use emojis so that must make you a druggie and a pervert. Lol..

Who knows ....;).

But then taking drugs occasionally and hanging out in swinger clubs dont neccessarily makes me what you stated. It only does for people who only know true or false. Who cant differ. Who arent able to bear that there is more to life then just their view.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Who knows ....;).

But then taking drugs occasionally and hanging out in swinger clubs dont neccessarily makes me what you stated. It only does for people who only know true or false. Who cant differ. Who arent able to bear that there is more to life then just their view.
Never done drugs in my 52 years. I'm high on life.

TheGoat73

Reaction score
Actually been seeing this on different sites.....word is he's not ready to retire but no longer have a starting job in Big D.

https://247sports.com/nfl/dallas-co...ls-Sean-Lee-needs-new-team-in-2019-126883194/
NFL analyst believes Sean Lee needs 'fresh start' in 2019
ByJOHN NEWBY 3 hours ago
With only one game remaining in the regular season, the topics of conversation have largely switched from playoff-clinching scenarios to potential coaching changes and a look ahead to free agency. Many of the teams that struggled to put up points on a regular basis did so due to injured starters or a lack of overall talent along the roster. Fixing these issues is doable via the draft, but free agency is another option. Of course, the talent pool only works if there are potential starters available due to expiring contracts or being waived, and it looks like there will be a slew of intriguing options possibly joining free agency
We need 3 LB’s and have 3 smart, athletic dudes. I don’t understand why we can’t out Smith, VE and Lee our there at the same time.

Can someone with a better grasp of the x’s and o’s explain?

cern

Reaction score
Given his extensive history of injuries, i doubt Lee's value would be regarded highly by other teams.