NFL Authorizes In-Game Use of Guardian Caps on Players' Helmets for 2024 Season

jwitten82

Reaction score
You can always see the low brow thoughts of those who crave increased levels of physical violence amongst man while being safe from the action on their recliners. They are not about that action. But they don't mind others taking an increased amount of risks for their amusement.
Lol youre soft. I bet your hair is blue

RoboQB

Reaction score
Lol youre soft. I bet your hair is blue
Soft as a marshmallow over an open fire with a stick up its rear end. No doubt...lol.
The "about that action" comment pretty much confirms it. Guessing he's pretty quiet in real life.

diamonddelts

Reaction score
Soft as a marshmallow over an open fire with a stick up its rear end. No doubt...lol.
The "about that action" comment pretty much confirms it. Guessing he's pretty quiet in real life.
Lol. Another dad bod. Enjoy the cheetos and tough talk.

RoboQB

Reaction score
Lol. Another dad bod. Enjoy the cheetos and tough talk.
I believe you began with the tough talk, Scooter.
Unprovoked, by the way. Just randomly accusing
everyone who disagrees with you of "craving violence".

Clearly, contact sports aren't for you.
Maybe, a spelling contest would be better.

diamonddelts

Reaction score
I believe you began with the tough talk, Scooter.
Unprovoked, by the way. Just randomly accusing
everyone who disagrees with you of "craving violence".

Clearly, contact sports aren't for you.
Maybe, a spelling contest would be better.
Texas fans crave low brow entertainment. A quick look at the people in this state and it is not hard to figure out why.

jwitten82

Reaction score
Texas fans crave low brow entertainment. A quick look at the people in this state and it is not hard to figure out why.
Lol boxing is one of the most popular sports worldwide. The UFC is huge across America, im sure you consider those low brow entertainment, why is that? Try explaining it without trying to make yourself a victim.

diamonddelts

Reaction score
Lol boxing is one of the most popular sports worldwide. The UFC is huge across America, im sure you consider those low brow entertainment, why is that? Try explaining it without trying to make yourself a victim.
Lots of bubbas across the world. But Texas has more than most.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Make all the QBs wear it, and then stop calling penalties when they get slapped in the head.

RoboQB

Reaction score
Surprisingly, most concussions reportedly occur in the trenches, with the OL and DL.
The solution was available in the mid 80s.
49ers offensive lineman, Steve Wallace wore a shell over his helmet. They called it a double helmet. The shell was painted to match the helmet and included the logo.
I believe a player for the Bill's also wore this in the 90s.

My prediction is that they revert back to something similar. Right or wrong, no matter what you think, the networks are going to have back door meetings about
how this looks, or would look, on television.