NFL Authorizes In-Game Use of Guardian Caps on Players' Helmets for 2024 Season

mattjames2010

Reaction score
You can always see the low brow thoughts of those who crave increased levels of physical violence amongst man while being safe from the action on their recliners. They are not about that action. But they don't mind others taking an increased amount of risks for their amusement.
Well, I mean, at the end of the day it is all about fan amusement. If the NFL heads into the direction that it's currently heading in where they keep eroding rules in favor of player health and we start ending up with the norm being 30-40 points every game, then yeah, I'm out.

There has to be a balance here. Let's not pretend like the NFL hasn't overreached in the past few years for "player safety".

diamonddelts

Reaction score
Well, I mean, at the end of the day it is all about fan amusement. If the NFL heads into the direction that it's currently heading in where they keep eroding rules in favor of player health and we start ending up with the norm being 30-40 points every game, then yeah, I'm out.

There has to be a balance here. Let's not pretend like the NFL hasn't overreached in the past few years for "player safety".
N.F.L. has taken defense out of the game which is making it a pansy game. I definitely agree on that.