NFL.com: Cowboys to wear navy at home more

fgoodwin

Reaction score
I'd hate to go away from wearing white at home. The only positive is it would reduce the games with the awful green pants.
I'm over 60 and I have mixed feelings about this change. I really do like the navy blue jerseys, but I absolutely detest the seafoam green pants we wear at home. If wearing blue more often means seeing less of those awful green pants, I'm all for it!

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
I love it. I hope more means 4 times blue and 4 times white. Those who prefer white still will get to see most of the time.
LOL agree 110%. Now both of my favorite football teams have dak same color. "WE ARE PENN STATE" :p
big10x.jpg

csirl

Reaction score
I hate the navy jerseys. Love the whites. Our alternate jersey should be the same shade of colors as the whites only reversing them - white numbers on blue.

Always thought having the alternate jersey with a different shades of colour was very unprofessional looking.

Bleedblue1111

Reaction score
lockste post: 7366837 said:
plus dark colors absorb more heat, who needs that? They overheat the players, stupid move.
Let em sweat a little during the season. Maybe they'll be in better shape by the time they get into the playoffs. I'm in favor of whatever Dak likes, since he's the one slinging the rock. I've always liked the blue better, and I'm on the plus side of 40. But if Dak see's the players better with them in white, then I'm all for that too.

Last edited: