News: NFL: Dak Refusing To Be Worried About WR Corps

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
QUIT LYING!!! YOU MADE THAT BET WITH ME! EVERYONE SAW IT!!! YOU REFUSED TO LIVE UP TO IT!

Lol dude he is SICK. Hundreds of posters saw that thread and even commented inside of it. He deleted the thread and he's gonna sit there and try to lie about it. That shows you the kind of dishonorable piece of crap that he is. Makes sense why he hates Dak

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Is there anything that Dak can do to make you think "ya know, maybe we need to look for another QB"? Are you always going to have this unconditional faith in him just because he has a star on his helmet? I think if Dak played for the Giants, Eagles, or Commanders you and a lot of others here would not hold him in such high regard. You would be able to be more honest about his abilities.

Can you please provide some excuses that I have made for other QBs, because I don't think I've made any excuses for anyone and maybe you're getting me mixed up with someone else. If you provide an example I will gladly explain it.

Now you have me and @PAPPYDOG asking for proof of things you claim we've said..... Whatca gonna do?

:lmao2::lmao2: I literally just showed you in THIS VERY POST where you contradicted yourself. According to YOUR OWN LOGIC you should not trust Aaron Rodgers with his 12 years of showing no rings. You love Josh Allen 4 years running with no rings. You love Herbert going into 3rd year and hasn't even made the playoffs. You are not consistent at all and its really sad. You like who you like, but the standard you hold qbs to vary based on whatever helps you troll. Aye you got it Mountaineer, troll away.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You are a compulsive liar. Holy crap. You deleted the thread after many people spent an entire year ragging on you about it. You're a sociopath dude, the way you can lie like that as if hundreds of people on this board didn't see you create that thread is sick. Go pound sand dude.

Lies and more lies......proof you know like Dak being 1-13 (excluding the Eagles) vs playoff teams type of proof.
Show us the post where I stated this lie of yours and fellow Dak doll owner AC......

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Lies and more lies......proof you know like Dak being 1-13 (excluding the Eagles) vs playoff teams type of proof.
Show us the post where I stated this lie of yours and fellow Dak doll owner AC......

I truly truly hope your wife (if you have one) knows what type of sociopath you are. This is truly sad

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
:lmao2::lmao2: I literally just showed you in THIS VERY POST where you contradicted yourself. According to YOUR OWN LOGIC you should not trust Aaron Rodgers with his 12 years of showing no rings. You love Josh Allen 4 years running with no rings. You love Herbert going into 3rd year and hasn't even made the playoffs. You are not consistent at all and its really sad. You like who you like, but the standard you hold qbs to vary based on whatever helps you troll. Aye you got it Mountaineer, troll away.
Hold up..

You're talking about me saying I trust Rodgers to be good? I mean, literally everyone believes Rodgers is going to be good.

How is that me making excuses for him as you claim?

You said I am making excuses for guys. Believing guys are good is not making excuses.

So, are you going to provide evidence of me making excuses for other guys and not Dak or not?

Because I think you fibbed, got called out, and will refuse to own it and say you either flat out lied, misspoke, got emotional and said something, or what not.

Go ahead, act like you're right and call me names when you reply to this, but unless your next post has proof of me making excuses for QBs then don't waste your time because we have nothing left to discuss. I don't have much time for posters like yourself that make things up and won't provide evidence to back it up.

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Hold up..

You're talking about me saying I trust Rodgers to be good? I mean, literally everyone believes Rodgers is going to be good.

How is that me making excuses for him as you claim?

You said I am making excuses for guys. Believing guys are good is not making excuses.

So, are you going to provide evidence of me making excuses for other guys and not Dak or not?

Because I think you fibbed, got called out, and will refuse to own it and say you either flat out lied, misspoke, got emotional and said something, or what not.

Go ahead, act like you're right and call me names when you reply to this, but unless your next post has proof of me making excuses for QBs then don't waste your time because we have nothing left to discuss. I don't have much time for posters like yourself that make things up and won't provide evidence to back it up.

Youre a sad sad little man. It makes sense why you and PrairieDog are so close. Trolls of a feather. Goodbye Mountaineer

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Youre a sad sad little man. It makes sense why you and PrairieDog are so close. Trolls of a feather. Goodbye Mountaineer
You did exactly as I predicted.

Another emotional mess that makes things up and when called out for the proof name calls and goes away.

This is a lesson for you... If you're going to accuse people of stuff then have proof ready, because some will call ya out on it and make ya look like a phony.

Last edited:

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I truly truly hope your wife (if you have one) knows what type of sociopath you are. This is truly sad
First, it was Mothers now you Dak Zombies are bringing Wives into it.
Who next our children?
Classless and you are not worthy of any further discussions.......

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
First, it was Mothers now you Dak Zombies are bringing Wives into it.
Who next our children?
Classless and you are not worthy of any further discussions.......

https://cowboyszone.com/threads/cow...-to-new-contract.474325/page-50#post-10837568

oh and btw here you are with your own words telling your buds to have good luck and that its been fun because you're leaving the board. On the following page is another of your friends @stiletto acknowledging that you are going to be honorable and leave like you said. Guess he didn't know you that well LMAO. I know you deleted the thread you made but looks like you didn't scrub your page as well as you thought liar. @America's Cowboy this is too easy lol :laugh::laugh::lmao2::lmao2::muttley::muttley:

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You did exactly as I predicted.

Another emotional mess that makes things up and when called out for the proof name calls and goes away.

This is a lesson for you... If you're going to accuse people of stuff then have proof ready, because some will call ya out on it and make ya look like a phony.

You can go word play and dance around with someone else who doesn't know better. I've exposed your hypocrisy and games sorry buddy

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Lol reading some peoples post here again makes me laugh.....what was he going to say? "Yeah man we need better WR's" jesus some of you are thick...and sure if that gives you a "Dont complain about the WR's on here then" moment well good for you...if the WR drop a bunch of passes guess what the QB still wont come out say "We need better WR's" becaue that would do more harm than good. Lol "Guess what honey on my football forum that i have a fake name on I really got this other guy with a fake name because he has to now judge the QB no matter what the WR do as he would not blast the QB for not saying he wanted better ones"...lol

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
You can go word play and dance around with someone else who doesn't know better. I've exposed your hypocrisy and games sorry buddy
You clearly don't know better.

Because it's all right here for anyone to see.

You accused someone, they called you out for proof, you name called and said "bye".

You got schooled, bro.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
https://cowboyszone.com/threads/cow...-to-new-contract.474325/page-50#post-10837568

oh and btw here you are with your own words telling your buds to have good luck and that its been fun because you're leaving the board. On the following page is another of your friends @stiletto acknowledging that you are going to be honorable and leave like you said. Guess he didn't know you that well LMAO. I know you deleted the thread you made but looks like you didn't scrub your page as well as you thought liar. @America's Cowboy this is too easy lol :laugh::laugh::lmao2::lmao2::muttley::muttley:
So, ummmm....

That post doesn't say he's leaving the board.....

You played yourself.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
So, ummmm....

That post doesn't say he's leaving the board.....

You played yourself.

No but he did say multiple times there was no way they would pay Dak...he was wrong so what..again you guys are funny with your "I'm for the team not the player" but for sure you let that one player rule how you root for the team...again your all over the board jousting with anyone who says anything good about the Teams QB while saying"Be a fan of the team" is the QB not part of the team? Like Dak dont like Dak i dont care, he will be my teams QB for this season so I will root for him to be great....if you choose not to then again explain you're "For the team" banner?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
No but he did say multiple times there was no way they would pay Dak...he was wrong so what..again you guys are funny with your "I'm for the team not the player" but for sure you let that one player rule how you root for the team...again your all over the board jousting with anyone who says anything good about the Teams QB while saying"Be a fan of the team" is the QB not part of the team? Like Dak dont like Dak i dont care, he will be my teams QB for this season so I will root for him to be great....if you choose not to then again explain you're "For the team" banner?
Dak doesn't change me rooting for the Cowboys.

There's a huge difference in rooting for Dak to succeed and clearly seeing his limitations and pointing them out.

I can't speak for others, but just because I criticize his play big time does not mean I don't root for him. He's a Cowboys, so I will root for everyone to succeed.

I just have zero faith in him and his abilities to do so.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Dak doesn't change me rooting for the Cowboys.

There's a huge difference in rooting for Dak to succeed and clearly seeing his limitations and pointing them out.

I can't speak for others, but just because I criticize his play big time does not mean I don't root for him. He's a Cowboys, so I will root for everyone to succeed.

I just have zero faith in him and his abilities to do so.

Not talking about your thoughts I'm asking why you crap on anyone else who sees good play in him...thats the thing, as Ive have said like him dont like him thats fine but why go to war with anyone who does post good things....while saying "be for the team" thats the part i dont get.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Not talking about your thoughts I'm asking why you crap on anyone else who sees good play in him...thats the thing, as Ive have said like him dont like him thats fine but why go to war with anyone who does post good things....while saying "be for the team" thats the part i dont get.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I didn't say anything to anyone on this thread unless they came at me first for something I posted.

Do you also tell them to go to war with anyone that criticizes Dak? Because I don't see anyone coming to the "Dak doubters" defense when they get attacked for their opinions. I post my opinion and someone responds rudely to it I have the right to defend myself, no?

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I didn't say anything to anyone on this thread unless they came at me first for something I posted.

Do you also tell them to go to war with anyone that criticizes Dak? Because I don't see anyone coming to the "Dak doubters" defense when they get attacked for their opinions. I post my opinion and someone responds rudely to it I have the right to defend myself, no?

But again your on a Cowboys forum are you trying to turn everyone against the teams QB? did you think most would hate him again, i see the comments and laugh "He should say his WR suck or none of yall are allowed to talk about the WR" its just silly...it will be what it is and the GM not the QB picked the WR's so you have who you can blame ...literally his job.