News: NFL: Dak Refusing To Be Worried About WR Corps

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
How do I prove when there’s no search engine? Direct me to the path…..
Okay tell you what...let's start over.

Here is my stance..and always has been. I have said these things many times.

1) I wanted Romo to come in when he was fully healed.
2) Dak did a GREAT job running the 2016 team. I understand why they stuck with him.
3) Dak is good enough to win
4) I wish we would play as well agsint non-NFCE teams as we do NFCE
5) The defense has messed us up as much as anyone
6) I think Dak is good enough for us to win
7) I hate Kellen Moore- he better figure out the run game right quick
8) I am okay with Dak as our QB, he's good enough for us to win.

I hope this settles my view on Dak.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That’s not what you said though…..that may have been what you meant but you said nothing like that.
If YOU saw you guys gang up on me...form here...you'd know exactly what I said and why I said it.

But you still don;t think you did anything wrong so you stick with your Dak hate accusation parade.

I agree...Dak hatin' ain;t cool. He's our QB on our team.

And throwing around these stupid false Dak hate accusations...ain;t cool either. Comprende?

zerofill

Reaction score
Dude made $75 mil from the Cowboys last season, not counting endorsements. 0-Fs given lol

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
For the clowns who keep repeating "I heard the same in 2018", I guess Qbs stay the same forever. However good they are in year 3 they will be no better in year 7. Yep makes sense :facepalm::facepalm:

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Told you guys before and I'll tell you again the Jones boys are setting up Mr. 40 million $ for a major fall this coming season.
No trading for another Coop and not even the NFC East will save him as it's gotten better.
Unless a Dak miracle happens expect him to be a pre-June 1st 2024 cut......

This prediction coming from the same person who SWORE Dak wouldn't get a contract in 2020, and also SWORE they would leave this board if he did. Neither of which came true. Your word is mud lol

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This prediction coming from the same person who SWORE Dak wouldn't get a contract in 2020, and also SWORE they would leave this board if he did. Neither of which came true. Your word is mud lol
If you want "Mud" take a look at Dak's record vs Playoff teams.........enjoy!

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
For the clowns who keep repeating "I heard the same in 2018", I guess Qbs stay the same forever. However good they are in year 3 they will be no better in year 7. Yep makes sense :facepalm::facepalm:
If you had a car (Dak) that broke down for 6 straight years on your family vacation (playoffs) would you trust it for the 7th year? No hesitations at all? No trust lost at all?

No, you wouldn't trust anything in your life that has failed you for 6th straight years, so why the unconditional trust in Dak?

And you call the ones that don't trust him "clowns".....

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
If you had a car (Dak) that broke down for 6 straight years on your family vacation (playoffs) would you trust it for the 7th year? No hesitations at all? No trust lost at all?

No, you wouldn't trust anything in your life that has failed you for 6th straight years, so why the unconditional trust in Dak?

And you call the ones that don't trust him "clowns".....

You just contradicted yourself but its par the course with you. You said earlier in this very thread you wouldn't be worried with Aaron Rodgers being our quarterback. Why would you trust a car (Aaron) that broke down 12 straight years on your family vacation (playoffs) to do any different in the 13th year?

You get on your knees with a million excuses for any other qb except Dak when they fail the same way Dak does. I see the way your trolling works. And yes your posting history definitely make you a clown.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
You just contradicted yourself but its par the course with you. You said earlier in this very thread you wouldn't be worried with Aaron Rodgers being our quarterback. Why would you trust a car (Aaron) that broke down 12 straight years on your family vacation (playoffs) to do any different in the 13th year?

You get on your knees with a million excuses for any other qb except Dak when they fail the same way Dak does. I see the way your trolling works. And yes your posting history definitely make you a clown.
Aaron Rodgers has been there and done that. He'll at least get you within 5 or so miles of your hotel. You don't make it out of the driveway with Dak.

Why won't you answer my question? What has Dak done to earn your unconditional trust?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

:hammer::hammer:

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Aaron Rodgers has been there and done that. He'll at least get you within 5 or so miles of your hotel. You don't make it out of the driveway with Dak.

Why won't you answer my question? What has Dak done to earn your unconditional trust?

Nope idc what he did 13 years ago. If thats the standard be happy with the rings that the Cowboys won 28-30 years ago. Who cares if he will get you within 5 miles, the point is to get to your destination. And he doesn't get you there 12 straight year of evidence. He gets you to the same place as Dak.

Dak is a top 10 qb in this league and I'm not stupid enough to think they just grow on trees and that we should replace him because he isn't top 3 or 4. Dak puts this team in position to compete (has made playoffs when he finishes a season more often than he has missed them). He plays the position well enough that he gives you a shot to win with the roster we have. Just because we haven't won in that timeframe is not indicative of upcoming team performance. Now I ask you again if you are not a troll, why do you make excuses for every other qb who also is not winning rings but roast "your teams" qb?

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lies and insults are the Dak Lover's claim to fame.
Show me where I posted I would leave this board if Dak got his contract.
Waiting????

P.S.Speak with Ranching he might have a stick for you he will advise you what to do with it......:muttley:

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Nope idc what he did 13 years ago. If thats the standard be happy with the rings that the Cowboys won 28-30 years ago. Who cares if he will get you within 5 miles, the point is to get to your destination. And he doesn't get you there 12 straight year of evidence. He gets you to the same place as Dak.

Dak is a top 10 qb in this league and I'm not stupid enough to think they just grow on trees and that we should replace him because he isn't top 3 or 4. Dak puts this team in position to compete (has made playoffs when he finishes a season more often than he has missed them). He plays the position well enough that he gives you a shot to win with the roster we have. Just because we haven't won in that timeframe is not indicative of upcoming team performance. Now I ask you again if you are not a troll, why do you make excuses for every other qb who also is not winning rings but roast "your teams" qb?
Is there anything that Dak can do to make you think "ya know, maybe we need to look for another QB"? Are you always going to have this unconditional faith in him just because he has a star on his helmet? I think if Dak played for the Giants, Eagles, or Commanders you and a lot of others here would not hold him in such high regard. You would be able to be more honest about his abilities.

Can you please provide some excuses that I have made for other QBs, because I don't think I've made any excuses for anyone and maybe you're getting me mixed up with someone else. If you provide an example I will gladly explain it.

Now you have me and @PAPPYDOG asking for proof of things you claim we've said..... Whatca gonna do?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Waiting????

P.S.Speak with Ranching he might have a stick for you he will advise you what to do with it......:muttley:
QUIT LYING!!! YOU MADE THAT BET WITH ME! EVERYONE SAW IT!!! YOU REFUSED TO LIVE UP TO IT!

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

He's a troll!

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Waiting????

You are a compulsive liar. Holy crap. You deleted the thread after many people spent an entire year ragging on you about it. You're a sociopath dude, the way you can lie like that as if hundreds of people on this board didn't see you create that thread is sick. Go pound sand dude.