News: NFL: Dak Refusing To Be Worried About WR Corps

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Actually when on ignore you can see when others respond to an ignored fans post. You only don’t see their post.

And this thread was started by our Administrator.
Ranched has commented in threads that I have made recently, not posts, but actual threads, but on here Ranch is saying they have me blocked.

I highly doubt you can have someone blocked and still see threads they have made.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Dak knows his job is to do his job.
I wouldn't expect him to "worry" about the WRs because no legit starting QB would.

The WR group is not great but it is more than serviceable, especially after week 3 or so.
Take a look at Rodgers in Green Bay. They have nobody, yet he has even gone so far as to say he is happy with what they have.
Dak shouldn't whine, and isn't going to whine..

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Dak knows his job is to do his job.
I wouldn't expect him to "worry" about the WRs because no legit starting QB would.
The WR group is not great but it is more than serviceable, especially after week 3 or so.
Take a look at Rodgers in Green Bay. They have nobody, yet he is even gone so far as to say he is happy with what they have.
If Rodgers was our QB I wouldn't be worried.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Ranched has commented in threads that I have made recently, not posts, but actual threads, but on here Ranch is saying they have me blocked.

I highly doubt you can have someone blocked and still see threads they have made.
You can turn on and off the Ignore function. And while the ignore function hides their post I’m not sure you can’t see their threads. Especially if you go to view recent topics and threads.

phildadon86

Reaction score
So you want him to say he’s scared and he’s worried? Are we really being realistic here?
No. Not at all. But there are much better things to say than "we arent worried"

Say something like "Its never easy when you start the season missing 2 of your top receivers. However. We are here to work and get on the same page and come time the season starts, we will see what happens."

Leave it there. You compliment the guys that arent playing, and you arent setting yourself up to look like a moron if you fall on your face.

sbark

Reaction score
No worries.....didn't Dak make Laurant Robinson a star...
Opps...

A good chance for him to prove he doesn't need a pro bowler at every position on offense
It's a opportunity.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

@Reality can correct me if I am wrong but I believe the Ignore feature works like this:

All non-Ignore members' posts are visible.

An Ignored member's posts are completely invisible unless a non-Ignored member replies to the Ignored member's post.

An Ignored member's thread is completely invisible by itself. The thread would remain invisible if other Ignored members posted within it. The Ignored thread becomes visible but not the opening post once non-Ignored members post within the thread since their posts are not blocked by the Ignore feature. Likewise, the Ignored member's opening post would also become visible by way of a non-Ignored member's reply to it.

Bates

Reaction score
Cobb was on pace to do about the same in Houston.

He only played in 10 games and had 17 less catches, 350ish less receiving yards, and the same amount of receiving TDs as he did in 15 games with Dallas.

To do about the same?
Dallas: 55/828 15.1 avg; 3 TD
Houston: 38/441 11.6 3 TD

Pretty close I guess. About a 23% difference in yards per reception. Cobb's next best year for yds/reception was way back in 2011.
I get it. We aren't talking big numbers here and you thought the 350ish less was cool and close.

Cobbs best year for avg/reception????? 15.1....2nd best: 15.0 way back in 2011.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
To do about the same?
Dallas: 55/828 15.1 avg; 3 TD
Houston: 38/441 11.6 3 TD

Pretty close I guess. About a 23% difference in yards per reception. Cobb's next best year for yds/reception was way back in 2011.
I get it. We aren't talking big numbers here and you thought the 350ish less was cool.

Cobbs best year for avg/reception????? 15.1....2nd best: 15.0 way back in 2011.
If Cobb played in 15 games with Houston instead of 10 his numbers would have been very similar to his year in Dallas.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
About 25-30 teams could say the same thing. We don’t have Rodgers or Brady, Mahomes type QB. Why is that part of the argument ? Sounds trollish to me .
Because I replied to a poster that was talking about Rodgers saying the same stuff........

Do you really want to go there with the "troll" stuff? I don't think you do.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Because I replied to a poster that was talking about Rodgers saying the same stuff........

Do you really want to go there with the "troll" stuff? I don't think you do.
It is what it is . And it’s already been introduced by another fan in this thread.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Yea he wasn’t worried when Dez left and they decided that Beasley would be WR#1. We all saw how well that turned out
Of course but that’s not on Dak to announce he’s worried .

His job is to do best he can with what he has and provide confidence .

It’s our front office job to be worried and act accordingly.

Bates

Reaction score
If Cobb played in 15 games with Houston instead of 10 his numbers would have been very similar to his year in Dallas.

What #'s would be very similar? Tds? You bet.....

Hmmm. It would have taken him about 71 receptions to match his Cowboys receiving yards on 55 receptions. So, he needed ~25% more receptions to match his cowboys yards. We aren't comparing 120 reception\year receivers here dude. This is a big % diff. Just admit you spewed some crap.