News: NFL: Dak Refusing To Be Worried About WR Corps

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
What #'s would be very similar? Tds? You bet.....

Hmmm. It would have taken him about 71 receptions to match his Cowboys receiving yards on 55 receptions. So, he needed ~25% more receptions to match his cowboys yards. We aren't comparing 120 reception\year receivers here dude. This is a big % diff. Just admit you spewed some crap.
I spewed nothing.

If you agree that Cobb "fell off a cliff" in Houston when the numbers would have been similar if he played 15 games then that's your prerogative.

If Cobb played 15 games in Houston at the rate he was going he would have gotten 60 catches (more than with Dallas) 662 yards receiving yards (less than with Dallas), and 4.5 or 5 if rounded TDs (more than with Dallas either way)....

I actually sold Cobb short a little.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Geez. you guys suck. Dude was asked a question about the WR injuries being a setback and his answer was essentially I have faith in who we’ve got. What else is he supposed to say? He can’t go out and sign a wr.
Reasonable and rational answers aren't allowed here, brother :thumbup:

Last edited:
Reactions: G2

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Same BS he spewed in 2018.

His words are meaningless.
We have UDFA WR's on this team right now, that are better than his starting WR's back in 2018, IMO. They gave a third year QB, two guys new to him and the system, plus they were garbage. What did you expect?

cowboyec

Reaction score
he shouldn't be.
just throw it to 88.
ipso-fatso...solved.
:thumbup:

Rayman70

Reaction score
Dak can refuse all he wants, but that don't make wr a nonissue. Try as he must.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Dak can refuse all he wants, but that don't make wr a nonissue. Try as he must.

actually

IT is the opposite it its NOT an issue, YET..they will work with the players they have and if , a big if , they feel it is going to become an issue, they will make a move.

this is NOT 18 bro! seriously,

we have Lamb, a #1 with a good skill set, we have way to utilize pollard and Turpin in motion and when used with a strong run game i believe we can manage the first 4 weeks because

drum roll,
Please.............................,

Oh Gallup and Washington are coming back by then..we are talking ONLY the first 4 games to cover up with schemes ie strong run game, use TE sets, PA passes, move Lamb all over to keep him from being easily covered.. Moore and the OL would be the bigger concern.,

we have players to create a 4-game scheme. Then calvary is coming. not like 2018 WRBC at all..

so no it NOT AN ISSUE YET only fans are concerned as they are with sticking there giant noses in contracts and other things, they shouldnt..

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Geez. you guys suck. Dude was asked a question about the WR injuries being a setback and his answer was essentially I have faith in who we’ve got. What else is he supposed to say? He can’t go out and sign a wr.

Exactly, and it's not his job to sign more WRs. He might have asked Jerry for more, but, like any other player, he can only control what he can control. Personnel decisions in terms of who's signed and cut is not in his control.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Good!
It's the receiver's job to get open.
It's Dak's job to get it to the receiver.
If everyone does their job, we'll be good to go.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I didn't think it would work without a real #1 receiver and Dak as the QB going into 2018, but I had hope because I thought Dak was the real deal.

I don't think it's going to work now unless Lamb shines as the #1, but that remains to be seen.

I didn't think it was going to work with Cooper going forward, but it would work better.

I completely stopped thinking things were going to work period with Dak after the 2019 season. That's when I saw the #1 offense be shut down against ever good team they play, lose the win or go home game against the Eagles, and finish 8-8.

What quarterback is capable of winning with Cole Beasley Deonte Thompson and Allen Hurns as their best receivers? I get it you are on your Dak hate brigade mode right now but even his biggest critic knows that receiving group was terrible and embarrassing……