News: NFL: Dak Refusing To Be Worried About WR Corps

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
No. Not at all. But there are much better things to say than "we arent worried"

Say something like "Its never easy when you start the season missing 2 of your top receivers. However. We are here to work and get on the same page and come time the season starts, we will see what happens."

Leave it there. You compliment the guys that arent playing, and you arent setting yourself up to look like a moron if you fall on your face.
So you care about him possibly looking like a moron? It just sounds ridiculous lol. What a ridiculous criticism…..

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Not much point in him worrying about stuff outside of his control, and even if he was it's better to keep that in house. Nothing to be gained by saying it publicly.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
What quarterback is capable of winning with Cole Beasley Deonte Thompson and Allen Hurns as their best receivers? I get it you are on your Dak hate brigade mode right now but even his biggest critic knows that receiving group was terrible and embarrassing……
I have no idea.

What I do know after 6 years is it doesn't really matter how much help you give Dak he'll come up short when expected not to.

phildadon86

Reaction score
So you care about him possibly looking like a moron? It just sounds ridiculous lol. What a ridiculous criticism…..
Yeah I do. Because hes setting himself up for failure if he doesnt come out looking like the number 1 offense again this season. And you, me and everyone on this board is going to have to deal with all the people who have been talking smack all off season about him. I dont have the energy. I just wish he would keep his mouth shut and give robotic answers like his first HC used to lol

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
As most guys would. I don’t know too many who are capable of not coming up short with a team led my Jerry Jones.
We've won 3 Super Bowls with Jerry as the owner.

You guys just ignore, like Jerry himself, the importance of having an actual talented and skilled player playing the most important position on the team.

The QB position in Dallas has been a joke since Aikman with the past 15 years being wasted on an undrafted guy and a dual-threat that won't be dual-threat anymore 4th rounder.

Everybody says "you remember those years between Aikman and Romo? Oh boy. That was QB purgatory". New flash: We're still in it.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Dak is not a snot-nosed rookie or one of those whiners who throws his team under the bus.

Did we really expect him to say anything different in the press?

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

You guys just ignore, like Jerry himself, the importance of having an actual talented and skilled player playing the most important position on the team.

The QB position in Dallas has been a joke since Aikman with the past 15 years being wasted on an undrafted guy and a dual-threat that won't be dual-threat anymore 4th rounder.

Everybody says "you remember those years between Aikman and Romo? Oh boy. That was QB purgatory". New flash: We're still in it.

Let me get this straight, Romo, was a part of the "good" years? You cannot put him and Aikman in the same category.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Dak is going to have a tough time bouncing back with this WR corps. Even when Gallup returns there’s no guarantees he returns to form and if he does it won’t be until next year. It usually take to receiver a full year to recover from an ACL.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Reading some of the silliness here......

Raise your hand if you watch the view.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

Aikman won those rings because Jimmy was coach. Not because Jerry was owner. I’m a non salary cap era at that. That’s what you’re ignoring.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Aikman won those rings because Jimmy was coach. Not because Jerry was owner. I’m a non salary cap era at that. That’s what you’re ignoring.
I'm not ignoring it.

I just think some have it in their head that if Romo and Dak can't do it then nobody can and that's just crazy to me.

We can win with Jerry as the owner. We just need to stop building around and hitching our wagons to QBs that leave very little room for error when it comes to the rest of the roster.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I'm not ignoring it.

I just think some have it in their head that if Romo and Dak can't do it then nobody can and that's just crazy to me.

We can win with Jerry as the owner. We just need to stop building around and hitching our wagons to QBs that leave very little room for error when it comes to the rest of the roster.
The reason why I don’t believe that is that I’ve witnessed Joe Flacco, Eli Manning(twice), Nick Foles, Trent Dilfer and Brad Johnson win a SB. Now if you want to argue those guys were better than Romo and Dak then so be it but it’s clear you are wrong there.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I'm not ignoring it.

There is a blueprint on how to contend for the title and it does not involve ignoring free agency. Just doesn’t.