Twitter: NFL does not fine Harrison Smith for play involving CeeDee Lamb

Zman5

Reaction score
Only Smith knows if it was purposeful or not. I don’t recall him being accused of dirty play before so maybe he deserves the benefit of the doubt. Glad Ceedee wasn’t hurt on that play because it looked ugly.

I guess you missed the flag he got for putting his hand over Jarwin's eys to blind him . Yeh you can say that's not a "cheap shot" play but Harrison isn't a clean player either.

Sydla

Reaction score

Oh really

FWIW, I saw a tweet a couple of days ago that one of the equipment guys on the sideline said it look like Smith’s hand was tangled in his jersey.

Smith doesn’t have a history of dirty plays so who knows.

shabazz

Reaction score
There's no such thing as conspiracies according to some folks here

They would have to admit that what we’ve seen happen the last 5 years never really happened

They are loyal subjects to the Powers’s that be......but will cancel anybody that points out the obvious

Ambiguous on purpose......draw any conclusions one wants to.

Zman5

Reaction score
Are all wrestling moves now legal in the NFL ? If yes this could get fun. I wanna see a piledriver or the Iron Claw.

Iron Sheik's camel clutch would be entertaining to watch. They can also use the "got both of my thumb stuck on the chin strap" excuse afterwards.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Iron Sheik's camel clutch would be entertaining to watch. They can also use the "got both of my thumb stuck on the chin strap" excuse afterwards.
Would Gregory doing this to Brady draw a fine?
brock-lesnar-f5.gif

Kevinicus

Reaction score
If my hand was lodged in someone else's face mask I'd probably be looking at my hand and trying to figure out how to free it.

I wouldn't be scanning the field to make certain no refs were watching.

1. You assume what Smith was looking at, and why.
2. Are you factoring in Lamb laying on top of Smith? Probably a bit difficult to see the other side, and top of, of Lamb while laying beneath him.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Let me ask this question: Have any of you ever been so upset that someone caught a pass, that when you tackled that player you started choking him? It's not like Lamb had been fighting with him the whole game, or even waved at him when he caught the ball. It was a routine pass and reception.

If someone can show me a video that shows his hand grasping Lamb's throat, I'll hop on the conspiracy train. If all the evidence I see is inconclusive, I'll stick to believing they're not all out to get us.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Let me ask this question: Have any of you ever been so upset that someone caught a pass, that when you tackled that player you started choking him? It's not like Lamb had been fighting with him the whole game, or even waved at him when he caught the ball. It was a routine pass and reception.

If someone can show me a video that shows his hand grasping Lamb's throat, I'll hop on the conspiracy train. If all the evidence I see is inconclusive, I'll stick to believing they're not all out to get us.
So that's the only way to choke someone, huh...a hand to the throat. Yer just as nuts as those you ridicule.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
So that's the only way to choke someone, huh...a hand to the throat. Yer just as nuts as those you ridicule.
I didn't ridicule anyone. If you think my disagreeing with your point of view is the same as ridicule, that would mesh the conspiracy belief. The only video I saw showed his arm off to the side of the neck, leaving his hand as the only possible thing that could choke him.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score

The Police choke hold involves no hands and is similar to what we witnessed in that video.