Recommended *** NFL Draft 2021 Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
10-Pitts, Sewell, Surtain or trade back for Horn and another 2nd/3rd
44-Eric Stokes, Daviyon Nixon, Levi Onwuzurike, Richie Grant, Rosseau, Jamin Davis or OT like Eichenberg, Leatherwood, Radunz...
75: Alim McNeil, Baron Browning, Nick Bolton, Joe Tryon, Ronnie Perkins, Tyler Shelvin, Jabril Cox
99:The best safety available like Jevon Holland, Jamar Johnson, Cisco, Ardarius Washington, O Line depth like Christensen, Deonte Brown, Aaron Banks, Josh Myers or D Line depth like Marvin Wilson, Togiai, Quincy Roche, Patrick Jones, Milton Williams...

I know that some of them will not be there but you never know.
Jevon is not going to be available after 50

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Big board movers on NFL.com
Bobby Brown DT up to 85th overall
Payton Turner DE up to 39th overall (gained starter grade)
Tylan Wallace WR down to 65th overall (lost starter grade)
Elijah Molden CB down to 66th overall (lost starter grade)
Spencer Brown OT up to 67th overall
Jaylon Moore G/T up to 77th overall
Hamsah Nasirildeen S up to 93rd overall
Michael Carter RB up to 86th overall
Ifeatu Melifonwu CB up to 45th overall ( gained starter grade)
Jamar Johnson S down to 53rd overall (lost starter grade)
Watch Bobby Brown and you'll see why he's moving up. Listen to him in an interview and you'll move him up even more.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
I find it rather amusing that the ranking of these players can go up or down for absolutely no reason. It happens every year.
cause it's all lazy *** bs. If you are going to be one of these so called experts then you watch film on these guys, rank them and then you leave it. I wouldn't let a 40 time or a couple bench presses sway me too much anyways.

morasp

Reaction score
Watch Bobby Brown and you'll see why he's moving up. Listen to him in an interview and you'll move him up even more.
I'll have to look that up. Right now he's ahead of guys like Shelvin, McNeill, Tufele, and Nixon.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
d8abf26257243408ff0ef300b4d3503a.gif

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
Have you been paying attention to the Cowboys and the Jones' for the last 25 years or so?
Well, being the idiot I am, I keep thinking that maybe, just maybe, things will be different this year. Now excuse me, I just bought a bridge in Brooklyn and I am stoked to go check it out.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Almost looks like a "Red Herring" thrown out there by SJ. Not sure why he would telecast to the world that they would be going defense with their pick unless he's just a total idiot.

He also has said that there are certain offensive players you'd have to consider, that they are not going to pass on another Lamb situation. I don't think he's actually revealing much by saying that our goal is to draft defense. Any GM looking at this team knows we need to do that.

Reactions: CWR

CWR

Reaction score
He also has said that there are certain offensive players you'd have to consider, that they are not going to pass on another Lamb situation. I don't think he's actually revealing much by saying that our goal is to draft defense. Any GM looking at this team knows we need to do that.

Yeah there are so many lies this time of year you can tell the truth and nobody knows. Lol

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Neither Surtain or Pitts are falling to us. Just so you know and don't get your hopes up.
I agree. Only if we are aggressive and trade up and decide we want it. Then either could be the target. I believe it's Sustain. Quinn coming to Dallas had to include a promise we would expend picks on defense for Quinn to come here. Just what I see.

Thomas82

Reaction score
I agree. Only if we are aggressive and trade up and decide we want it. Then either could be the target. I believe it's Sustain. Quinn coming to Dallas had to include a promise we would expend picks on defense for Quinn to come here. Just what I see.

According to Bleacher Report, we shouldn't expect the team to trade up on Thursday.

Status
Not open for further replies.