Draft Day NFL Draft 2024 Day 2

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
At least he was a consensus 2nd rounder. Not like taking a 6th rounder in the 3rd.
Perhaps, but, tbf, they must be really scared of whatever injury situation Wilson has, so, they went with likely the next best option. Marist can stop the run, and I think he has physical lb traits, which we need. I'm perfectly fine with this pick.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Perhaps, but, tbf, they must be really scared of whatever injury situation Wilson has, so, they went with likely the next best option. Marist can stop the run, and I think he has physical lb traits, which we need. I'm perfectly fine with this pick.
We took a lber with 1 leg in the 2nd round and broken neck lber in the 1st.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Yeah but what’s his name. It’s cool like a TV homicide detective. Like Rico Guerrero or something.
I'm not as a big a fan of Guerrendo. I didn't think he showed much wiggle, but when we pick again, he might be the best available.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Or fans like you who thought Kneeland was a terrible pick, so therefore didn't think Brugler knew what he was talking about, but now, he's suddenly smart again, I guess. Have you praised any of our picks?
Yes, I'm objective and not a sheep who just claps at every move the Jones make.

I like Guyton and I like Beebe.

Kneeland and Liufau are career back-up's with limited subpar NFL talent.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
If I didn't draft an RB with the 87th pick, Buffalo just got the guy I would have taken, DT DeWayne Carter.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
Still rather would Wright. But starting to understand why Wilson has fallen so far.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
I recall a DL pick last year. Had the same last name as a gawky receiver we had that never played. Unrelated I believe. He had a very similar scouting report as Kneeland.

You know you have to be a great athlete to play DE in the NFL.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don’t see improvement in the run game or run defense. So, maybe we landed some players , but other than guyton , I don’t get it. Kneeland is going into the DE rotation which is a team strength. So he adds to a strength. Beebe would be great at G but we got that spot covered. MAYBE he can play center but he’s a project there. Wouldn’t you rather have a guy who’s been snapping the ball under duress for a few years ? The kid from ND looks a lot like Overshown….. speedy lb with thin legs. He’s not a run stuffer. So……….. what are we doing here?