Draft Day NFL Draft 2024 Day 2

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Agreed about the consensus value.

Kneeland is the lunch pail guy this FO falls in love with and holds onto way too long. I don't feel he can win against NFL offensive linemen. He's going to bull rush people and Tackles are going to just absorb it or wash him outside. He has no pass rush moves and he has no bend. His athleticism is short-area, what you want from your 3Tech. He's rah rah and "yes sir!" but he won't make plays at this level.

Kneeland doesn't offer much more than what they already have in Golston and Fehoko.
Plus, we have holes to fill all over the place. We currently have the worst rb stable in the nfl. We didn’t need a DE there.

NDGAEDE

Reaction score
This has been a good draft. But RB is a major weakness. Even though this was a weak RB draft, there were still better players available than what we have. Zeke is no answer.

We're about to head into basically two straight rounds without a pick and will miss on all the best of the rest RBs

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Jerry said the two defensive players have a "high energy level"

I've seen this movie before.

They just got the RB question. Jerry snapped back "The draft is not over. That's a thought."

LOL, then he said he wants to see what the future looks like with Zeke.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Agreed about the consensus value.

Kneeland is the lunch pail guy this FO falls in love with and holds onto way too long. I don't feel he can win against NFL offensive linemen. He's going to bull rush people and Tackles are going to just absorb it or wash him outside. He has no pass rush moves and he has no bend. His athleticism is short-area, what you want from your 3Tech. He's rah rah and "yes sir!" but he won't make plays at this level.

Kneeland doesn't offer much more than what they already have in Golston and Fehoko.
I think lumping him in with Golston and Fehoko while he's a better athlete than they are, which is why he went earlier than they did. The lack of sacks by him on his level is concerning, but I don't mind getting an end-of-the-first-round talent near the end of the second round. We'll see if the draft experts are right about him.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
True, does look like a high effort player I just can't see him being more than a special teams player this year. But hey all we do as fans is watch players on tv and read about them online mostly as a hobby, I would hope the scouts who live and breath this know a lot more :).

Regardless we needed another LB so does fill a need.
Exactly, and I, for one, am happy with the choice.