Draft Day ***NFL Draft Day One Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
The eagles took an undersized linebacker…. And a guy with a potential questionable motor in carter. Could they be superstars? Idk…. But they aren’t locks to become anything. They have flaws as well.

People have cried for 3 years here we don’t have a true NT. Hurts and the eagles in particular took advantage of this last year. Now we do.

DFWJC

Reaction score
KC was in the ideal spot to trade back there, but there was NO WAY they could do that with the home crowd having waited for the entire 1st round for them to pick tonight.
:muttley:

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
Figured the Eagles would slide a bit because their defense was destroyed in free agency. Then the draft happened.
They had 2 first rounders, Howie is great at FA but has had ups and downs in the draft over the years.

They got two great players thus far and the Eagles have a great FO overall.

Credit is given where credit is due but you do not build your team worrying about other teams moves.

superonyx

Reaction score
nope.we need a nose who doesnt get washed by double teams.we had the same problem last year.
This human doesn't exist.
Who is this superman? 2 Offensive linemen are going to move any player.
You need to scout the Japanese's 600lb sumo.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
KC was in the ideal spot to trade back there, but there was NO WAY they could do that with the home crowd having waited for the entire 1st round for them to pick tonight.
:muttley:
I was wondering this when I saw the clip of Rowdy and the watch party I guess they wa in Frisco…do these teams feel pressured to draft in that round with a crowd like that there?

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
The eagles took an undersized linebacker…. And a guy with a potential questionable motor in carter. Could they be superstars? Idk…. But they aren’t locks to become anything. They have flaws as well.

People have cried for 3 years here we don’t have a true NT. Hurts and the eagles in particular took advantage of this last year. Now we do.

Exactly, we finally addressed a position that's been noticeably lacking for over a decade. I'm THRILLED that we finally went there.

kevm3

Reaction score
Mazi actually fits the profile of a NT. Not some small, undersized finesse guy. not really a 'sexy pick', but with what DQ has been getting out of the defense, I think he will fit right in. He can make Parsons job much easier.

The team is starting to draft tough guys like with our pick last year of Smith, so the team looks to be much more gritty.

Status
Not open for further replies.