Draft Day ***NFL Draft Day One Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
The players are thrilled with anyone. It's literally their job to welcome new teammates.

Perhaps, but the tweets that I've seen from the players, especially Parsons, seems to be quite exciting. Especially given that Quinn and Parsons apparently pushed heavily for him.

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
if mazi smith has a better career than not the eagles guys drafted can we revisit this thread. Everyone falls in love with all of these name players. Half of these guys legitimately won’t be in the league in 4-5 years.

I still remember the Travis Frederick trade back…. “Frederick is a 3rd rounder” bla bla bla…. The DT we passed up on (sharif floyd) went on to play 4 seasons. While Frederick was a 3x all pro

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
Figured the Eagles would slide a bit because their defense was destroyed in free agency. Then the draft happened.

reddyuta

Reaction score
Come on man you tried to bash Mazi but what you did was give him credit.

Do you even realize what you just did.
nope.we need a nose who doesnt get washed by double teams.we had the same problem last year.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
if mazi smith has a better career than not the eagles guys drafted can we revisit this thread. Everyone falls in love with all of these name players. Half of these guys legitimately won’t be in the league in 4-5 years.

I still remember the Travis Frederick trade back…. “Frederick is a 3rd rounder” bla bla bla…. The DT we passed up on (sharif floyd) went on to play 4 seasons. While Frederick was a 3x all pro
The draft is about maximizing value. The teams that pick guys in round 1 that could have been drafted in round 2 aren't the teams ending up in super bowls. Philly has picked 4 players now over the last 2 drafts off the best defense in college football history. They are bringing that to philly. Talk about culture. That's how you get it and keep it.

Status
Not open for further replies.