Draft Day ***NFL Draft Day two thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Schoonmaker is a good player. He blocks well, catches well, and is a better athlete than people think.

I kind of wanted Trenton Simpson… but this pick makes perfect sense. He will be better than Shultz as a blocker right away and better at everything else by the end of his rookie season.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
remember that one thread this morning when someone suggested that our desire for Kincaid was a smokescreen?

I think that huge reach of a pick suggests otherwise

kevm3

Reaction score
Don't know why I expected much this year. It will be typical 2nd round ceiling of the playoffs. We keep throwing 2nd rounders in the trash year after year. Is this guy even better than the TEs we have?

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Too many act like good drafts are like fantasy football. It’s not so much about individual players but how each player fits together like puzzle pieces for a collective whole.
Well this puzzle is Fed up and missing a lot of pieces

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Apparently not. His reports have him with poor footwork and angles. Yeah, a lot bigger, but not nearly as prepared to block regularly. Both about the same at catching (Wash better at YAC, Schoon better at securing the ball)
Washington is absolutely overrated. It's just novice fans getting excited because they see a guy blowing up a CB.

Status
Not open for further replies.