Draft Day ***NFL Draft Day two thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

starfan1

Reaction score
Schoonmaker is a good player. He blocks well, catches well, and is a better athlete than people think.

I kind of wanted Trenton Simpson… but this pick makes perfect sense. He will be better than Shultz as a blocker right away and better at everything else by the end of his rookie season.
Glass half full? I’m ticked

TheHerd

Reaction score
4th round pick in the second round? I don’t understand oir second round picks.
HOW DOES THIS PICK IMPROVE THIS TEAM?

We have CLEAR holes on the O line. Could have gotten an o lineman. Could have shored up on linebacker... but we take some 3rd round tightend
Who is really no better than our current TEs, who are already young and cheap. This is a head scratcher

DUO_CORE

Reaction score
I'm ok with it. We usually take injured, drug addict, rehab projects in this round. This guy actually has 2 working legs and arms plus a functioning brain..

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Schoonmaker is a good player. He blocks well, catches well, and is a better athlete than people think.

I kind of wanted Trenton Simpson… but this pick makes perfect sense. He will be better than Shultz as a blocker right away and better at everything else by the end of his rookie season.
I’m not thrilled with the pick, but I’ve learned to trust McClay and crew.

Mostly concerned with value. Decent player though.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Dak has just about everything he wants. He's gotta deliver this year.
Its not about Dak buddy, its about the team. QBS dont win game. The offense has a worse Oline than they did last year. And since the Oline is the key to any offense I dont see how we have improved at this point on offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.