Draft Day ***NFL Draft Day two thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
If in the 2nd round you are taking a 3rd Team CONFERENCE guy there is a problem. I feel like they are having to check need

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Draft Show is saying this guy can't even start over Ferguson. What are we doing here????
You mean the same draft show that mocked us to get Robinson and Carter. Schoonmaker is bigger, stronger and faster then Ferguson. The problem is he is also older too.

Carson

Reaction score
Will already be 25 in September. He’s a year and a half younger than Schultz who has been in the league for 5 years lol

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Its not about Dak buddy, its about the team. QBS dont win game. The offense has a worse Oline than they did last year. And since the Oline is the key to any offense I dont see how we have improved at this point on offense.

I get that, but we have tons of talent. I think our next two picks will be RB and OG.

Scotman

Reaction score
Schoonmaker is a good player. He blocks well, catches well, and is a better athlete than people think.

I kind of wanted Trenton Simpson… but this pick makes perfect sense. He will be better than Shultz as a blocker right away and better at everything else by the end of his rookie season.
I really do hope you're right. I don't see it, but really hope you're right.

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
4th best RAS score among TE. Just below Musgrave and Washington.

Not sure how I feel about it. Seemed to reach. Now employ 4 Big Ten TE, not a bad thing

Bigdog

Reaction score
HOW DOES THIS PICK IMPROVE THIS TEAM?

We have CLEAR holes on the O line. Could have gotten an o lineman. Could have shored up on linebacker... but we take some 3rd round tightend
Yup. Could have gotten our 2nd round pick in the 3rd or maybe the 4th. I can’t even explain the reason for this

Sydla

Reaction score
I’m not thrilled with the pick, but I’ve learned to trust McClay and crew.

Mostly concerned with value. Decent player though.
Why?

McClay and crew kinda suck in the 2nd round. They botch these picks all the time. They likely just did it again. Diggs and Williams were good but they are sprinkled in amongst Jaylon Smith, Kelvin Joseph, Randy Gregory, Trysten Hill, Awuzie, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.