Draft Day ***NFL Draft Day two thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevm3

Reaction score
Why are people getting all worked up over who other teams take in a historically weak draft?
Because their draft makes sense and they are getting great value for their picks.

Mazi was a great pick. A third round graded TE is not, especially when we could have shored up our O line. What does this solve on our team? How much better is he than our current TEs? This was a panic pick

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Cowboys didn't think they could get Schoonmaker later in the draft, smh.
the stream I am watching, the guy said this was a reach, and he could have been got in the 3rd.
He said he would have taken the ot that buffalo picked in front of dallas, funny they traded ahead of dallas again, using buffalo
logic, they needed a OT , to replace tyron, but cowboys logic is tyron is fine lol, and we want a TE now!!!

So basically dallas took a 3rd round guy, in the 2nd round.

Sydla

Reaction score
Yet another wasted 2nd round draft pick on a forced position injury project....all the while the Bills selected a massive OG right after us......so Dallas still hasn't addressed their OL or RB.....

....way to build a championship Jerry....not.

Watch how Philly builds a roster and learn: 1st round picks DT Jalen Carter & DE/LB Nolan Carter, 2nd round picks OT Tyler Steen and Safety Sydney Brown

Good luck Dak against that Philly defense this season.
Steen is a project IMO. I wouldn't be enthused if we took him in that spot. Kid needs a lot of work on his footwork etc.

But he has arguably the best OL coach in the NFL working with him.

kevm3

Reaction score
Literally means nothing, don’t worry about it, guys around here hated the Parsons pick.
Parsons popped out on tape. He wasn't a project pick. I loved the Parsons pick. This pick is awful and consistent with mediocre Cowboys 2nd round. This seems like another bossman phat. older 3rd round graded TE with injured shoulders

Status
Not open for further replies.