Draft Day ***NFL Draft Day two thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevm3

Reaction score
We don't get Washington because of an injury but we get an older TE with an injury history. Makes zero sense.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
The Cowboys drafted a starting defensive tackle and a starting tight end. They filled two needs. Starting guard is probably next.

TheHerd

Reaction score
Sure...................Hendershot is a scrub. Skoonmaker can block much better than either guy and is a better pass catcher than Ferguson as well. He is now our #1 TE. We have a sick TE group now with both Skoonmaker and Ferguson.

Just because you dont know who Shoonmaker is? LOL
It was a question dude. I don’t know him and wanted you to explain. Thanks for the explanation. I hope he pans out.

Reactions: JPM

reddyuta

Reaction score
That's the thing. I see the scores on his testing. Then I watch him play and I don't see the correlation. Like LaPorta. Great testing numbers. Then watch him play and he looks like Mayer out there, a guy people say isn't athletic enough.
big 10 QBs suck,i cant name one good Michigan QB in recent years.

kiheikiwi

Maui No Ka Oi
Reaction score
This is what all the guys complaining about this pick don’t know. He’s a special athlete at TE, is tough and blocks well. The way TE’s are going, no way would he have been there in round 3.

Dallas wanted an athletic TE and they took him.

All y’all guys who are upset are going to love him once the season kicks off.
That may be true, but need met availability with who was on the board still - inside Oline and LBers.
And it does seem like they reached, even if they felt he would not last till our pick in round 3.
Felt like they could have really solidified both lines there and now probably will not.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Looks like the basement scouts don't like the pick. I don't know anything about the guy, so I'll wait and see.

Status
Not open for further replies.