Draft Day ***NFL Draft Day two thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Injuries are different. A player who was injured and recovered or gets a good medical report on his recovery is draftable. A player who has an injury that doctors think will limit his availability or career are not.
Washington is not injured. He has an injury history that didn't limit his workouts or draft projections. Shcoon is literally injured. He's an old man. He going to be pushing 30 as his rookie contract ends.

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
Love the way the team is shaping up. 12-5, 12-5 2nd round this year.

If you hate mediocrity than you should bouncing off the walls of the success lately.

You doom and gloomers are hilarious!!
Somebody told me that once in 2005. “Oh you’re over reacting it’s only been ten years.

Now it’s 28 years. Hilarious !!! :lmao2:

Cowboysheelsreds058

Reaction score
There is zero chance that McClay had Schoonmaker rated over Drew Sanders. They have been cavalier in the second round for many picks in the past 15 years. Schoonmaker seems like a good fit for the running game McCarthy wants to use so there’s that.

He can also catch, so the D will not know what is going to happen, which is great because last season if it was run, most of the time Schultz missed the block and now it’s 4th down and punt.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Somebody told me that once in 2005. “Oh you’re over reacting it’s only been ten years.

Now it’s 28 years. Hilarious !!! :lmao2:
Im talking about THIS team buddy. YOu want to rant about the last 28 years be my guest. Blow a few blood vessels. LOL

Reactions: CWR

Sydla

Reaction score
Look, you can like Schoon and hope he turns into a good player but that was a pure need pick. Denying that is silly. Basically every media outlet/person covering the Cowboys agreed they had TE as a big need. You can't tell me Schoon was the best player on their board.

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Look, you can like Schoon and hope he turns into a good player but that was a pure need pick. Denying that is silly. Basically every media outlet/person covering the Cowboys agreed they had TE as a big need. You can't tell me Schoon was the best player on their board.
100% need , but I kinda think he could be really good

Sydla

Reaction score
Damn. Spears was my guy.

Jerry gonna panic now and reach for a TB.

Status
Not open for further replies.