Draft Day ***NFL Draft Rounds 4-7***

fivetwos

Reaction score
You think there is more to it? He has multiple allegations of violence against the girl including one that was so bad he had to be separated by teammates from her. He has other issues with anger and violence.

And Jerry has no qualms taking these guys. Remember Hardy? So no, I don't think there is anything more here. I think they liked his talent, think they can reform him and that's that.
No, I said there MAY be more to it.

I have no idea.

I would wonder why Dallas would want to deal with the fallout for a very average looking prospect slash project, so I question the severity upon learning more.

Please don't go insinuating I'm supporting the guy or hitting females. I'm not. Far from it.

My only child is a teenage daughter.

So, I hear you.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
I have two daughters, and I know for a fact that both of them have done things to their Husband/boyfriend that would have deserved physical retalitiation, but their husband/boyfriend didn't do it. The idea that women are innocent angels who never provoke their romantic partners is ridiculous. You've been brainwashed.

In fact, my son was down visiting his sister in Houston a month ago, and pulled his little sister aside and told her to stop treating her husband poorly. She can be brutal with her mouth. Fortunately, she listened to her big brother and apologized to her husband.

I myself have corrected her for her verbal abuse of her husband, and advised her to behave better. And yes, I love my daughter and want the best for her. But this culture of putting ALL the burden on the male is utterly foolish.

Lol, braindead response.

Sydla

Reaction score
Its a domestic incident and not an issue. Issue to me means you have a habit of doing stuff all over again. Like Randy Gregory smoking weed.

It was an incident back in 2017. Was it stupid and bad? Yes.

No reports from similar stuff afterwards. People need to stop reading headlines only.

There are multiple allegations against him, not just one incident. He had multiple run ins with the game girl as well as other allegations of violence and anger issues.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Its a domestic incident and not an issue. Issue to me means you have a habit of doing stuff all over again. Like Randy Gregory smoking weed.

No reports from similar stuff afterwards. People need to stop reading headlines only.

Capture.jpg

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

So in your mind its only a domestic issue if the women files a police report more than once? I guess Chad Wheeler only got caught ONCE....guess he doesn't have a issue though right?

Carter

Reaction score
His girlfriend reported he was violent with her four times.

Is that enough?

I'm with you though man; you show a woman how much you love them by hitting them. Everyone knows that.
There are multiple allegations against him, not just one incident. He had multiple run ins with the game girl as well as other allegations of violence and anger issues.

Back in 2017 and nothing ever afterwards.

Try again. The guy was 18 back than and did stupid stuff.

FSU even wanted him back later.

cowboyec

Reaction score
my lindy's draft mag didnt list josh ball among their OTs.

i still say the $9.99 was worth it.

they rated Parsons their #1 ILB.
Cox their #8 OLB.
Osa their #9 DE.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I have two daughters, and I know for a fact that both of them have done things to their Husband/boyfriend that would have deserved physical retalitiation, but their husband/boyfriend didn't do it. The idea that women are innocent angels who never provoke their romantic partners is ridiculous. You've been brainwashed.

In fact, my son was down visiting his sister in Houston a month ago, and pulled his little sister aside and told her to stop treating her husband poorly. She can be brutal with her mouth. Fortunately, she listened to her big brother and apologized to her husband.

I myself have corrected her for her verbal abuse of her husband, and advised her to behave better. And yes, I love my daughter and want the best for her. But this culture of putting ALL the burden on the male is utterly foolish.

Oh boy.........

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Typical Jerry...

Would have been rated higher if not for.....

And "for" ends up never changing.

At least it's with a comp 4th pick with this player. If he fails, then it's a 4th round pick. If it works, then we've got ourselves a nice lineman.

Carter

Reaction score
So in your mind its only a domestic issue if the women files a police report more than once? I guess Chad Wheeler only got caught ONCE....guess he doesn't have a issue though right?

Getting a 12yr Jail sentence because of first degree DV and having 0 charges are two different kind of things or is DV always the same DV?

Dont you think he would be in Jail and filed if it was that bad back than?

He was dumb back than? Surely. He was 18. Nothing ever reported after the stuff. It was 4 years ago.

Holy cow you guys

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Why does CBS tracker have us picking at 156

Because CBS sucks....that pick has been trade twice already. Miami owns it right now.....from Eagles. This was our pick originally. This was the trade for Biadasz.