Draft Day ***NFL Draft Rounds 4-7***

Jumbo075

Reaction score
Safties still on the Board - Johnson & Washington

DT1's still on the Board - Nixon & Wilson

If Jabril Cox plays SS, and Nahshon Wright plays FS, then the Cowboys have addressed the Safety position. It will be interesting to see how each of them gets used on defense.

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
I have two daughters, and I know for a fact that both of them have done things to their Husband/boyfriend that would have deserved physical retalitiation, but their husband/boyfriend didn't do it. The idea that women are innocent angels who never provoke their romantic partners is ridiculous. You've been brainwashed.

In fact, my son was down visiting his sister in Houston a month ago, and pulled his little sister aside and told her to stop treating her husband poorly. She can be brutal with her mouth. Fortunately, she listened to her big brother and apologized to her husband.

I myself have corrected her for her verbal abuse of her husband, and advised her to behave better. And yes, I love my daughter and want the best for her. But this culture of putting ALL the burden on the male is utterly foolish.

I’m guessing more than 4% of your DNA is Homo Neanderthalensis.

Sydla

Reaction score
Back in 2017 and nothing ever afterwards.

Try again. The guy was 18 back than and did stupid stuff.

FSU even wanted him back later.

You said one incident. That is false. He had multiple allegations against him and not just for domestic violence.

Two, hitting a girl and roughing her up isn't "stupid" college stuff. It's disturbing behavior. Stupid college stuff is getting hammer and pressing your bare butt cheeks on the window of the local pizza joint. Not smacking a girl in the face.

FSU wanting him back doesn't mean much. FSU has had some real thugs come through there. Power schools tend to look the other way on this stuff if the kid can play. I mean Urban Meyer continually looked the other way with the crazy stuff that Aaron Hernandez was pulling at UF.

cowboyec

Reaction score
both my fsu DEs gone.
but my 2 irish DEs...hayes and ogundeji...still there.

and so is og deonte brown,bama

Carson

Reaction score
Safties still on the Board - Johnson & Washington

DT1's still on the Board - Nixon & Wilson

If Jabril Cox plays SS, and Nahshon Wright plays FS, then the Cowboys have addressed the Safety position. It will be interesting to see how each of them gets used on defense.
Rumor is they want DT Quinton Bohanna from Kentucky

Carter

Reaction score
You said one incident. That is false. He had multiple allegations against him and not just for domestic violence.

Two, hitting a girl and roughing her up isn't "stupid" college stuff. It's disturbing behavior. Stupid college stuff is getting hammer and pressing your bare butt cheeks on the window of the local pizza joint. Not smacking a girl in the face.

FSU wanting him back doesn't mean much. FSU has had some real thugs come through there. Power schools tend to look the other way on this stuff if the kid can play. I mean Urban Meyer continually looked the other way with the crazy stuff that Aaron Hernandez was pulling at UF.

So we just ignore that this was 4 years ago and nothing happened after that?

The guy has changed obviously and matured. You dont have to like him but making a criminal out of this guy who will be a future prison member, because of bad stuff he did when he was 18 is crazy