Draft Day ***NFL Draft Third Round thread***

armadillooutlaw

Reaction score
Just a bad draft huh?
I wouldn't say that completely. I did like the Parsons pick. The CB looks to be a talented player.
I would say the fact that this team hoards 3Ts and ignores the 1T spot year after year is indefensible.
You've seen the results. They have learned nothing from that playoff game in LA three years ago.

817Gill

Reaction score
Gregory is definitely playing the LEO.
Oh yeah he has first dibs, but he’s in a contract year and Jones is on record saying he wants him to play more. He’ll be doing more than just LEO duties and Anae/Basham have chance to be the guys that spell him. Rooting for all of our rotational pass rushers to be contributors.

Carson

Reaction score
I love that they spend all of this time scouting guys like Molden, Togiai, Moehrig.

Then we draft random guys the coaches have no clue who they are

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I hope you give us a good analysis thread come Sunday after everything settles down. Seems you know more about these picks than many. I know more so the me.

I'll try to. I'm going to be quite busy Sunday with a few things, but that'll be a nice way to debut a new character I'm debuting here on Sunday.

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
I'll extend the Rams lease for 12 hours. I can sit in my Montecito home

kevm3

Reaction score
I think we better get resigned to the fact that we'll never draft a safety except maybe a 6th rounder and wonder why he gets spanked... and we love wasting picks on undersized d linemen. This fo is terrible at drafting defense. Our 2nd rounder is a guy that got kicked off two teams and has a problem smoking weed, so expect him to miss half the season if not half his career like Randy Gregory. I'd love to be wrong, but this doesn't seem like a particularly great draft. Micah is the only guy I like.

conner01

Reaction score
Golston is a terrible pick. Where dies he play? Anae and Armstrong are still on the team. They draft OO just before. Seriously this is a bad pick. Not sure this guy makes the roster. Just weird.
Armstrong hopefully isn’t on the 53
Seen enough of him

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I think the Cowboy management did a convincing job demonstrating a commitment to improving the defense.

As far as weight concerns, I've seen a lot of guys drafted with the intention of bulking them up through a weight program. That's much better than getting a big heavy guy that lacks quickness and struggles with weight problems during his career.

This too. I think Osa can build weight if needed, but I love what we have with him.

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
Serious competition for DL spots now.....4 guys signed in FA and 2 early draft picks.....the only guy we lost was Crawford.