Draft Day ***NFL Draft Third Round thread***

817Gill

Reaction score
our 2nd rd pick seems to be the opposite

4.3 speed and good size. has barely played and knucklehead
The talent is there, I don’t think anyone has on the field worries (hence the floor being somewhat high). The only thing that would derail that is off-the-field stuff. But yes a bunch more risky than the other picks who were more safe by nature.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
  • Chauncey Golston DE Iowa......Not the worst pick. He looks like he could be a dude....can spell D-Law....More I think about it....I like the pick. Strong side LDE...can help stop the run. We needed a guy to do the dirty work.
5f8b89484798a.image.jpg
Good post.

Wait, what? Floaty?!?

o_O

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
I'm typically optimistic, but I genuinely like this draft. I was wanting all defence. We're not going to build an elite defence in one draft, and we need all the help we can get on that side of the ball. I like all the players we're picking. I genuinely love what the FO is doing so far.
Agreed 100%

conner01

Reaction score
105.3 is describing this class so far as guys with high floors but not necessarily super high ceilings. They need young guys who can come in and be dependable contributors and that’s what they’re looking for according to the guys on air.
Seems like high effort guys
People want a change of culture
This may permit that

Sydla

Reaction score
And what the hell would you know about the potential for these picks? NOTHING.

I know that if your DTs are getting run over, what the DEs do isn’t going to matter much.

Why they hate big DTs is bizarre to me.

Sydla

Reaction score
Serious competition for DL spots now.....4 guys signed in FA and 2 early draft picks.....the only guy we lost was Crawford.

Mostly middling players though.

What DL did they bring in that you just think, man, that guy is a real difference maker?