NFL Executive Takes Stand On The Controversial 'Tush Push'

Mannix

Reaction score
It always seemed simple to me....every team should have faked a lower leg injury after the play, and caused a delay....would have ended things quickly. Wouldn't have been hard to do....can't see anything in the scrum. Why am I the only one that has thought of this? Then again, I suggested that troy wear a doctor's examination room glove on his right hand in wet weather....genius, I know. Would have made the ball feel tacky as hell.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
In pre 2005, the play would be whistled dead and a 10 yard penalty would ensue, but in 2006 the NFL lifted the ban which did not allow assisting a runner by pushing, pulling or carrying the runner. Why it was lifted i have no idea. I feel it should be banned once again since it is assisting the runner.

Big_D

Reaction score
Gonna be the Wussy Tushy without Kelce.

I was thinking the same, I wonder how successful it will be without Kelce.

I do think Vincent is correct here. Can't punish a team because no else can seem to do it with any success. It's there for the taking. The Cowboys are the opposite end of the spectrum whenever they try it. It couldn't look any worse! Eagles pick up 3 yards, Cowboys are lucky to get 3 inches.

LOBO7

Reaction score
IF the ball is on the goal line, why not just before the snap send a LB
over the top and target their Qb. Its a 2 inch penalty or maybe you guess right and stop the play.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
and as soon as an Eagle player is badly injured due to the Tush Push, Vincent will be the first one to cry foul to do away with it. Just watch. Its amazing til a key player on the line is hurt by it.
It’s hard on the QB. I think it contributed to Hurts not playing well.

This is Our Year

Ohama, Kill, 52 is the Mike
Reaction score
As much as I initially hated the play and wanted it gone after seeing so many teams not be successful with it I basically was just like, you know what, they’re great at it why should they be penalized for it.