NFL Games Thread

CrownCowboy

Reaction score
Staubach could've played until he was 45 under today's rules.

Yep.

It's why Brady will play until he is 50 now.

Might as well just put flags on these guys now.

Comparing today's era to that of those of the past is like comparing apples to bowling balls.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Eagles beat buffalo and most likely the bears but will lose to the Commanders and dolphins Haha

They won’t lose to those two teams.

I do think it’s possible. Not likely, but possible,that the Giants beat them. They still have 2 games versus the giants left. And the giants have explosive offensive talent. Which the eagles defense struggles with.

I don’t expect the giants to win one. But it could happen.

cowboys are going to have to beat Philly in Philly if they want to win the division though.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Minkah Fitzpatrick with a 96 yard pick 6, would be nice to have that playmaking DB in Dallas

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
They won’t lose to those two teams.

I do think it’s possible. Not likely, but possible,that the Giants beat them. They still have 2 games versus the giants left. And the giants have explosive offensive talent. Which the eagles defense struggles with.

I don’t expect the giants to win one. But it could happen.

cowboys are going to have to beat Philly in Philly if they want to win the division though.
Eagles lose to terrible teams but play well against better teams, not including Dallas

HungryLion

Reaction score
I have turned the eagles game off. They are better than the bears and going to win. No need to watch it.