NFL Games Thread

HungryLion

Reaction score
I honestly don’t like when the Cowboys play on Monday Night. Two sundays in a row with no cowboys game.

I much prefer when they play on Sunday night football.

erod

Reaction score
He’s useless. All of them are. They can’t even admit when a poor call is made.
It's not a poor call though. That's exactly the way the competition committee wants it called.

They're trying to save the game from litigation.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
It's not a poor call though. That's exactly the way the competition committee wants it called.

They're trying to safe the game from litigation.
I’m speaking in general. I didn’t even hear what he said. They bring these guys on and they never go against any call.

reddyuta

Reaction score
i have no idea what they saw in Triubisky,he looked like a total bust from draft day.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I honestly don’t like when the Cowboys play on Monday Night. Two sundays in a row with no cowboys game.

I much prefer when they play on Sunday night football.
Seems rare they get a Monday night after a bye. Hell its rare they get a Monday night at all.

CrownCowboy

Reaction score

They're trying to save the game from litigation.

Yeah that's how the bosses want the game nowadays.

These officials have to call these games this way and it's ruining the game in my opinion.

mmohican29

Reaction score
Trubisky and the Bears offense are absolutely hopeless. Put this one in the W column for Philly, but that picked up OPI was laughable.

Also: maybe Chicago could try staying inside?

Turkish-Cowboy

Reaction score
I like Trubisky a ton and think he has more talent and potential than Dak but that hasn't translated yet. Dak has clearly been the better QB and it hasn't been close

Did you see the play he passed short to Cohen on a 2nd and long? He definitely had a clean pocket, also a running lane but he opted for a short pass which resulted in only 3 yards gain. The mentality definitely isn't there with Trubisky right now. This kind of QB play might even cause him a career.