NFL Games Thread

erod

Reaction score
Nagy is the idiot who purposely played his starters in week 15 last year to help the eagles get in the playoffs because him and doug are friends lol I will never forget that and will always want him to fail
I'm sure he'll get over it.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Did you see the play he passed short to Cohen on a 2nd and long? He definitely had a clean pocket, also a running lane but he opted for a short pass which resulted in only 3 yards gain. The mentality definitely isn't there with Trubisky right now. This kind of QB play might even cause him a career.
But do we know if that wasn't the play that was called? Not trying to defend him but I have seen him play really well

HungryLion

Reaction score
I’m saying it’s rare they have a Monday night game but even more rare they have a Monday night game after a bye.

Yeah I can’t remember last time this has happened, if ever. Yeah it was bad scheduling to be honest.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Trubisky has the physical talent. I agree with you on that. He is slumping hard right now. I don’t know why. But he needs to shake it off.

it happens to young QB’s. Hopefully for him he breaks free from it
He is taken a beating right now and I agree he is in a slump. Maybe he needs different coach as he doesn't fit what Nagy wants to do