NFL Games Thread

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
went to the store real quick...did I hear correctly on radio that Taco had game-clinching safety?

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
helps who?

Helps the NFC race. Eagles looked terrible but the Bears let them win. Say Eagles win the division. Dallas would at least have a slight chance at a wild card. Vikings losing today helped that. That would mean the teams fighting for a WC spot are the Rams (if we win tomorrow our records would be the same), the Seahawks, Cowboys and maybe the Vikes and Panthers.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Bears defense couldn't get a stop when it mattered most even when eagles had numerous 3rd and very long.

And the bears offense couldn’t score when it mattered most. Now did they?

saying the loss is “on the defense” is just looney tunes. The bears offense did nothing to help them today either.

MikeB80

Reaction score
Helps the NFC race. Eagles looked terrible but the Bears let them win. Say Eagles win the division. Dallas would at least have a slight chance at a wild card. Vikings losing today helped that. That would mean the teams fighting for a WC spot are the Rams (if we win tomorrow our records would be the same), the Seahawks, Cowboys and maybe the Vikes and Panthers.

I dont think there is a wild card coming out of the east. Its going to be the division or nothing.

If Dallas is good enough to beat LA, Minn and the Bears they will win the division and won't need to worry about the wild card anyway.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Nobody is making excuses. You’re literally just taking one drive of the entire game into account and using that as a reason to “blame” their defense for the loss. When it’s a 60 minute game and the Bears offense was a freaking embarrassment for the large majority of it.

that’s nonsense.

bears defense allowed 22 points. Their offense only scored 14. 14 points doesn’t normally get it done in the NFL. Period. That’s why the bears lost.
Yes, one drive is all that matters when the score is 19-14 with almost half the quarter to go with 3 timeouts and you don't get a stop with eagles converting numerous 3rd and very long.

I seen some that are blaming the Bears offense, was blaming Dallas defense against the Rams in the playoffs

JayFord

Reaction score
The Commanders might be the worst team ive seen that wasnt actively tanking

i mean they’re actually putting together a gameplan and practicing to win games lol

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
And the bears offense couldn’t score when it mattered most. Now did they?

saying the loss is “on the defense” is just looney tunes. The bears offense did nothing to help them today either.
Nonsense, Bears offense had it to a 5 point game. Bears defense failed to get the ball back

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
I dont think there is a wild card coming out of the east. Its going to be the division or nothing.

If Dallas is good enough to beat LA, Minn and the Bears they will win the division and won't need to worry about the wild card anyway.

Not with the way the Eagles schedule is set up. They’re now 5-4. The only threatening teams they still have to play the Pats and Seahawks (and the Cowboys if we can consistently look good til that date). The other teams are practically cake walks. Dallas is entering the tough part of the schedule....

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Titans kicker showing the blueprint for how to get cut.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Yes, one drive is all that matters when the score is 19-14 with almost half the quarter to go with 3 timeouts and you don't get a stop with eagles converting numerous 3rd and very long.

I seen some that are blaming the Bears offense, was blaming Dallas defense against the Rams in the playoffs

You have an obtuse way of looking at things. You’re right. Forget the first 30 minutes of the game
When the bears offense did literally nothing. Those 30 minutes didn’t matter. Not at all.