NFL Games Thread

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
That fumble gave the Patriots the momentum. We went from seeing the Ravens getting a statement win tonight, to the Patriots finding a way to win another one of these types of games.

Aven8

Reaction score
Garrett is going to get outcoached and out schemed. Sorry. Our players are talented, but planning and scheming is the way to win games overall :angry:

All true but this dude always pulls a win like this out. NO’s last year comes to mind.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Oh no, how will the colleges ever get by.

They give a high school kid a scholarship worth maybe 100k then use their name and likeness to make countless millions and build stadiums off them. They are definitely victims.
What exactly should the schools be entitled to for their investment?

erod

Reaction score
Oh no, how will the colleges ever get by.

They give a high school kid a scholarship worth maybe 100k then use their name and likeness to make countless millions and build stadiums off them. They are definitely victims.
When litigation one day ends high school and college football, then what are they going to do?

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I have to disagree Erod.

let’s be real. Universities aren’t giving them scholarships out of the kindness of their heart. The universities are making money off of them. A lot of money. I don’t think the players “owe them”.

I also don’t see why a player or person can’t have pride in the local community they most likely grew up in, by naming their high school.
The system works fine. About 10% of student athletes turn pro gaining financial independence and the rest are provided educations to ensure they get a head start in life. Why shake it up for a few bad apples who are whining?