NFL Games Thread

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Lol I’m sure there will be time for that Greg. To be honest I don’t know how to feel about the recent course rulings and where it’s going to lead.
It’s probably leading to more court decisions if other states don’t join in and or NCAA doesn’t agree.

If so it could leave California schools ineligible to compete in NCAA. We have until 2023 before it could take effect. That’s plenty of time for more court rulings.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
so typical.

So you are a broker who makes money on other fans. Congrats.

You are even worse than I anticipated.
Fans really don’t have much other choice if they tire of attending. Jerry has sold out the Cowboys . Why can’t fans sell out?

MikeB80

Reaction score
Fans really don’t have much other choice if they tire of attending. Jerry has sold out the Cowboys . Why can’t fans sell out?

This guy is not a fan he is a broker. Bought psl's via his business and scalps them on the ticket exchange.

he is a broker not a fan.

The Jones family are corrupt greedy jerks for sure, the fact that PSL's even exist is proof of that. Yet brokers ripping off fans is a decision made when buying the psl.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
This guy is not a fan he is a broker. Bought psl's via his business and scalps them on the ticket exchange.

he is a broker not a fan.

The Jones family are corrupt greedy jerks for sure, the fact that PSL's even exist is proof of that. Yet brokers ripping off fans is a decision made when buying the psl.
I’d think he could be both. A broker and a fan.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Edelman leading with the helmet ...

Does that rule only apply to zeke ?

weird how "lucky" the pats are .