NFL Games Thread

HungryLion

Reaction score
The system works fine. About 10% of student athletes turn pro gaining financial independence and the rest are provided educations to ensure they get a head start in life. Why shake it up for a few bad apples who are whining?

What are you talking about?

I’m not discussing anything about the current system. I am just disagreeing with erod’s opinion that players owe their university some type of deference after they’re gone.

I’m not speaking about whether college players should be paid or not. That’s a separate issue.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
What are you talking about?

I’m not discussing anything about the current system. I am just disagreeing with erod’s opinion that players owe their university some type of deference after they’re gone.

I’m not speaking about whether college players should be paid or not. That’s a separate issue.
Ok . I was ready to discuss it.

MikeB80

Reaction score
Those were written off as business expenses. Bought them through an LLC.

Make too much off selling them online to sell them.

so typical.

So you are a broker who makes money on other fans. Congrats.

You are even worse than I anticipated.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
You can't fumble the ball away inside your own 20 yard line twice and expect to beat the Patriots. That Baltimore did and still has a lead is a testament to how much they outplayed New England for most of the first half.

Still, turnovers will kill you on most days. The Ravens may regret those two later this evening.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Fascinating holding by Pats o-line , blatant holding not being flagged .

How does the genius hoody do it ?

JayFord

Reaction score
Im glad i can eat this sunday because when Dallas plays i get so sucked into it i can only eat 1 dinner

TheHerd

Reaction score
You can't fumble the ball away inside your own 20 yard line twice and expect to beat the Patriots. That Baltimore did and still has a lead is a testament to how much they outplayed New England for most of the first half.

Still, turnovers will kill you on most days. The Ravens may regret those two later this evening.
Patriots live on pressure and turnovers. Sounds opposite a certain other defense I know

HungryLion

Reaction score

The most important plays in a game. Always.

Turnovers are the primary reason the cowboys lost to the saints and packers too. But no need to re open those wounds. Lol