NFL Games Thread

erod

Reaction score
You must not watch the NFL much. Stuff that's not suppose to happen happens every week.
Not to the real teams. They slip up badly maybe once a year, and lose a few games close.

But they don't get shut out (Indy last year) and they don't get destroyed at home (Tennessee last year). They don't just get dominated multiple times.

This team does.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
because I think so...thats why.
what have these vikings done that we should hide under a table,pee on the floor and run out the back?

I didn't realize someone's 10 year old kid was posting here. :rolleyes:

Cannibal_Cowboy

Reaction score
Sam Darnold was right when he said the Jets offense was going to be unstoppable. Just ask the mighty Miami Dolphins. :laugh:

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
It’s that and the kickoffs. Sorry kickoffs need to be an actual play.

:hammer:

NFL has completely messed up the league w/ the new rules. Replay has got out of control. Need to limit it. Also..this BS of replays in the last 2 minutes only by the league has got to go. It just dictates the wins or losses...or gives the impression.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Eagles let Wentz throw twice, 2 incomplete. Should stay with running if they want to win, putting the ball in Wentz hands to throw is a disaster Haha

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Not to the real teams. They slip up badly maybe once a year, and lose a few games close.

But they don't get shut out (Indy last year) and they don't get destroyed at home (Tennessee last year). They don't just get dominated multiple times.

This team does.
Ok tell me what a "real team" is.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
This bears team is horrible.........I doubt they could beat Miami.

Starting to think there might be a coaching vacancy in Chicago....

143632961.jpg.0.jpg

Beaker42

Reaction score
Nagy is the idiot who purposely played his starters in week 15 last year to help the eagles get in the playoffs because him and doug are friends lol I will never forget that and will always want him to fail
Yeah and he got Parkee’d for it.